• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladin Skin/Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please someone who is Skilled in making Models or Skins, i would be happy if some of u would make an paladin (Human,Dranei,Blood Elf) for us that might looks like an Paladin from WoW (like the ones on picture, they have an gold armor, one shoulder is with Eagle and stuff like that) please, or just make some cool imba good paladin, coz wants to make an paladin hero and i'd like to have there an cool imported Skin/model. I don't say that those which are allready here are bad but pls... thx :) :thumbs_up:

Level 11
Reading the list of attributes your hero should have and remembering me of the paladins in WoW I can say to you: a simple skinchange won't bring up the desired result. In my opinion you'll have to create a complete new/own model. And without a good reason nobody will start such a project, cause modeling is a bunch of work to do. Nevertheless I wish good luck to you.

Thy

Status
Not open for further replies.