• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Members! What (Blizzard-like) games do you play?

What games do you play?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Hey all!

Please check off all the games you play. It'd be nice to have some statistics to get a good view on our userbase' gaming preferences. We have a forum for all of these except Overwatch, and it is known that our userbase is very keen for Blizzard & Blizzard-esque games. But we want some cold hard stats :cool:

This can also helps with site direction and expanding into other games. Thanks for voting.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I play every single Blizzard game from time to time. (not really playing wc1 and diablo 2 etc, but I play the newer ones)

But it's highly impossible to compete at a decent level in all of them so I usually return when there is new stuff.

I play some Diablo when there is a new season (800~ paragon level), I play hearthstone when there's a new expansion and I try to do the daily quests. (6k wins, every hero is golden)
I play overwatch on and off, sometimes I don't play for a month and then I play 5 hours a day for a week. (level 120~)
Played a lot of WoW when Legion Launched. Not played in roughly a month now though. (2k in 2v2, 1.8k in 3v3)

Been playing 1-6 hours of league of legends per day on a daily basis the last months or so though. (3k~ wins, plat V)

Played through all the SC2 campaigns once and played some co-op until I reached level 10 with one of the.. heroes?.. there. I don't think that counts as playing so I did not vote for that.
I got a few hundred games played in Heroes of the Storm but I don't play it enough anymore to say that I am a player.
Still, technically the only game I havn't played actively at some point is DOTA 2.
Fuck Dota.

Level 24
WarCraft III and all games released afterwards by Blizzard are games that I either play or have played a huge amount of. (aside from Overwatch ( I hate FPS games...)) I've also played quite a bit of Diablo II.

pyf

pyf

Level 32

I have reinstalled the shareware version of Diablo last week.
I may launch StarCraft for AI tweaking.

@StoPCampinGn00b : is this thread specifically about Blizzard games? In which case why are they not all mentioned? (like StarCraft for example, which keeps being ignored here imho).

Or is this thread also about games which have elements of gameplay similar to those found also in Blizzard games?

Level 32
@StoPCampinGn00b : is this thread specifically about Blizzard games? In which case why are they not all mentioned? (like StarCraft for example, which keeps being ignored here imho).

Or is this thread also about games which have elements of gameplay similar to those found also in Blizzard games?
More of the latter. But it actually is about what parallels to the game forums we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.