• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are Blizzard Games become "buy" only on BN after someone registers and activates the game's CD Keys?

Are they become "buy game" only on Battle.Net and Blizzard App when on game reg and activations?

• YES (They might be "buy the game" only) :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO (They're not)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • REPLY HERE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
SOLVED
When i was middle of reading and learning forums that involve "Patching Warcraft 3 with the new patches", middle of waiting for some people to post/reply and watching YouTube videos about "Installing WC3 and Patches with the Game Client Installer", can activating and registering WC3 on Battle.net with a valid or random CD key have a chance to have a "buy game" only thing (Might require dollars/money, payment taxes, credit card, debit card or both three or four of the things important to gaming software and clients)?

I have an idea of getting a Blizzard BN account with an email i'm using that is not Gmail, Outlook/Hotmail, Yahoo, Yandex and other email providers that are not the ones i'm using (that does not require phone numbers and phone number verifications) for my accounts (OXC forums account, Wikia, HIVE, etc) with or without my own credit card and my own debit card (I can't do Steam without dollars/money, payment taxes, my own credit card, my own debit card and other things important to my own Steam account, my own EA/Origin account, my own GOG.com account, my own Microsoft Store/Windows Store account and my own Ubisoft/Uplay account. Steam "Friends", Steam Chat and other Steam Features might require 5-20 dollars in Steam Wallets) instead of not having one, and i have an idea of using it for WC3, SC1-2, D3 and other Blizzard excluding WoW (I don't play WoW. But i always watch WoW videos on YT involving gameplay, cinematics, cutscene and et cetera) so that i can install WC3 by using the valid CD keys from my Battle Chest CD case to get the downloadable "Classic Games Client" installer after CD key registration and game activation (I think i know there might a randomized CD key system in game boxes, Battle Chest boxes and CD cases of WC3 and Blizzard games).

I would like to get the Blizzard App after i create the Blizzard BN account with that non-Gmail/Yahoo/Outlook/Hotmail/Yandex/etc email (I know this email has 6 month account expiration period) to see if that email can work on BN account creation (since there's no responde from StoPCampinGn00b about me voted for "official Copy + Windows 10" on his poll and about my troubles with figuring out WC3 installs and patching with the CD on my PM to him, that's okay and alright for me (It will be a late PM until 4-10 days for now on). And there are no replies to my very long comment on one of my media posts i did on yesterday (March 1) regarding my choices or decisions of installing WC3 that are helpful and understandable ones available for me to read).

Second... i'm gonna try using the valid CD keys in my WC3 case to try and see if it works with the Battle.net Site Game Registration period, third, if it doesn't work, my valid WC3 CD keys might be used by someone else that involves one of my family members (My older brother, or my younger sister or one of my parents like my mom or dad) used them in their BN account (That will be alot disappointeing for me to get WC3 on that account i'm getting with my main accounts' email), fourth, if it does work, i will be able to install WC3 with the "Classic Games" game client downloads on the "Account Management" part (That can be easy or hard for me to get, not unless i have the Blizzard App installed on my laptop), then i can start playing my game with the latest patches (including the PTRs) so that way i can stop worry about my troubles installing Warcraft 3 with the CD version (Can count as a 50% or 100% offical copy. Not a pirated one) along with the free-to-play version of Starcraft 1 (Not the buyable Remastered HD version).

If that whole 'buy game' part does happen while i register WC3 with the valid CD keys on Battle.net, that means i won't be able to get WC3 on my laptop unless i buy the game, well i can't buy the WC3 games because i don't have a credit, debit card and the dollars/money to get games on Battle.net and Blizzard App. :(

iirc, i technically believe Warcraft 3 RoC and TFT on $9.99 on the Blizzard Battle.Net shop site, the WC3 Battle Chest is $52 dollars on Amazon, and the Starcraft Remastered Upgrade for SC1 is $14.99, they might be cheap or expensive for me to get if they have a random CD key than the WC3 CD keys i have.

I'll try getting WC3 on my own BN account after i download the Blizzard App first and then register the CD keys on the site.

I will be reading the threads, topics and helpful things for me getting WC3, the BN account and Blizzard App on my laptop, along with Free-To-Play SC1 (No Remastered. Just Original Game), such as Dr Super Good or other people's posts that could be good helpful or non-helpful ones.

Feel free to vote if registering WC3 with CD key activations on the BN site or Blizzard App might be 'buy game' only or not, then reply here (DO NOT FORGET TO READ AT THE TOP, NOT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD).

If so, i might be disappointed to have that in the game activation and registrations.

If not, i'll be very, very pleased to play games on the Blizzard App with my own account.

P.S. (EDITED): I've finally made my BattleTag today, no need for help then! Now i'll be waiting for some people to reply my thread so i read their replies including helpful and understandable ones (Short and long ones).

After i'm done replying after reading, i'll be ready to register Warcraft 3 and the CD keys on my Battle Chest CD case right now (If it doesn't work, it might the cause of a random CD key system that's doing this).

I'll be waiting for everyone.

EDIT:
Never mind, my CD keys for WC3 are working on my BN account without a chance to buy the game.

Now i'm ready to install WC3 now! ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.