• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CD Key Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I Recently went to http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/board.aspx?forumName=war3-maps
and as always the login thing was there, but also a message saying "Please enter CD - Key." so I entered it but it said "CD - Key banned.". And I do not know whats going on with that. I have a few wc3 accounts (mainly cause my accounts kept getting hacked by someone) but I did not use a hack or anything. I have also tryed emailing blizzard but they are no help.
Can someone help me?

Also, sorry if this is breaking the "Do Not Advertice Rule", its just I really need help.

Level 7
Same thing happened to me about 8 months back.

People probably used a random CD key generator to get into the game. Sometimes, those random CD keys belong to someone who already has an account. They promptly exploit the **** out of the game, and Blizzard bans their, and thus your, CD key.

So yeah, mine is banned for haxx.

So thats what happened...
well do you know anyway I could get my CD - Key back?[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.