• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What was your SC name??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Ah yes. Starcraft, lemme see. Or should I say Starcrap? Haha. Played the campaigns, thought it sucked, tried it multi and guess what! It sucked even more! So I got back to playing Total Annihilation instead which was, and still is the best RTS ever made. TA, I salut you!

Level 4
RightField said:
Ah yes. Starcraft, lemme see. Or should I say Starcrap? Haha. Played the campaigns, thought it sucked, tried it multi and guess what! It sucked even more! So I got back to playing Total Annihilation instead which was, and still is the best RTS ever made. TA, I salut you!
Well its too bad that someone scammed you into buying a game called "Starcrap"... But back to the subject of Starcraft, it kicked much ass 8)

DrunkMonkey was my name i think...

Level 6
Metabee said:
What about Noobie Mapmaker?

....Mine was Oblivion127...
and I had a second account named DemonicNoob...
Um...why do you want my sc name so bad?

Omg...that photon cannon defense map was so bad...:O
So was bunker wars : |.

Somebody said:
I was one of the very few who typed with perfect grammer on battle.net.

Yes....I was one of those.

Level 12
Dude the stacked cannon was the S*** back in the day
Also golems
And Lurker D

Good times, i do miss them :cry:

Level 13
Ravaging_Alien
i dont play as much as i used to. mostly because all the new games suck. what ever happened to good ol' sunken 6-way?
the only new game i like is Another Defence Choice

Level 22
Mine was Clef_san on USwest. Was 400/300 something. I don't know if my account is still alive anymore, but I've heard SC is more relaible then D2 in terms of keeping accounts around, so maybe there's still hope :)
-VGsatomi

btw kiss stacked defense goodbye. Latest patch made it so you cant do that in .ums maps anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.