• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What was your Chore for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
We all do chores for our parents, willingly or forced. So what was your chore for today then?

I had to sand 40 wooden planks (2-3 meters each) in two goddamn days (included breaks). Must do stuff for my new room.

Edit: Recounted them, it was 40 lulz.

Level 26
I have to take all the used woods in my dad's golf shop, put on a sticker color coordinated with the flex of the club, apply shrink wrap, then use the heat gun to make it cover. If too much heat is applied to the shrink wrap, there will be holes, and I have to take it off and put on another shrink wrap. It's a very tedious and painful process, seeing as I have to hold the shrink wrap in place while the heat gun burns away at my fingers. Yeah, I should quit soon.

Level 15
I'll be going out to help hang a lighting rig for a show this afternoon. That's pretty much all there is on the list today.

Level 8
I'm mowing the lawn twice at week when it's at the hottest. Did it for the first time today for this season.

Level 12
I do things all the time,only I'd say that chores are their exact opposite.

I do go and buy stuff for breakfast every second or third morning though.

Status
Not open for further replies.