• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
@Aeroblyctos and Ironside, guys, guys, guys, take your time an listen to the first album, "At Sixes and Sevens", it's one of the best Gothic metal albums ever made! I've not yet listened to the two latest albums, but the three first albums are aweosme, especially the first!

Raven Tide - Lucifer Bliss

November Grief - The Aftermath

Unexpect - The Shiver (Part II)

Benedictum - Two Steps To The Sun

As we spoke about Female Fronted music, like Sirenia
I felt like I had to share some of the "female metal" I've
been listening to lately! :)

Raven Tide (Gothic), their best track!
November Grief (Death), that demo is awesome.
Unexpect (Hugh mix of stuff), weird stuff.
Benedictum (Trad), classic metal with female vocals!

Level 22
@Aeroblyctos and Ironside, guys, guys, guys, take your time an listen to the first album, "At Sixes and Sevens", it's one of the best Gothic metal albums ever made! I've not yet listened to the two latest albums, but the three first albums are aweosme, especially the first!

Don't worry man, when I pick a band I listen to all of their songs and download the ones I like :thumbs_up:

Level 37

And I just download everything and listen. Later if I'm not satisfied I start to delete.

Level 11
Youtube tends to do that a lot, sadly. Good to see that someone else likes him. ^^

i understand if it did that to normal users who uploaded his songs,like the vid u postes,no offence ^^...but his account?which had his own work?

anyway,just to say,Tainted Love,This is the new Sh*t,Antichrist Superstar,Beautiful People,Irresponsible Hate Anthem,and The Fight Song were among my favorites songs of his,though i must say that his whole work was mind blowing

Level 3
Not sure :D Isn't it like Touhou Projcet sorta thing with different characters, at least the characters are from it that are shown as shadows on the video, that's all I know.

Level 3
Well I don't know where did my friend find it, but he was listening it and I asked for a link, and ever since I've listened to it :D And I recently looked it up on wikipedia and it said that it's from a game, so that's all I know. Been watching Nico Nico dances and all kinds of videos about it. My name is Nico :D I don't know where they've got their name Nico Nico Douga

Status
Not open for further replies.