• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know...but like you said it's ilegal,they practically stop the freedom of speech....which they souldn't do

Well technically anyone who puts up a song on youtube without the expressed permission of the original artist (or in this case a record company) is illegal so it's not exactly a freedom of speech problem. The problem is the monopolizing part of it, thing is - there are other companies that put up music videos on youtube (like how UKF dubstep puts up all their own music) so while in the case of specific artists only they have it's destroying competition overall there's still plenty of other companies that are in the business, so it's not really making a monopoly.

It's not technically illegal, just really, really douchy

Level 20
@Hindy

Awwwww, no Xylophone in that song?
How their drummer is able to both play in their constantly changing meters and do some of the crazy techniques is beyond me.

Yeah, Emlie Sagee's Secret is fucking amazing. I have no idea how he does it.
For those who don't know (xylophones at 2:15, he plays the drums with his right hand and the xylophones with his left. There's a video somewhere if you're curious):

Yeah, Emlie Sagee's Secret is fucking amazing. I have no idea how he does it.
For those who don't know (xylophones at 2:15, he plays the drums with his right hand and the xylophones with his left. There's a video somewhere if you're curious):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBxskLm4ILA&feature=player_detailpage#t=290s

Different song, but here's his xylophone playing

Hubcool said:
I'm gonna be suprised if you guys know of these legends x)

I miss good punk, haven't heard any new stuff like that in a while

music inspired by the original assassins? aww yis.

Omg omg omg omg - someone else who knows Isis

Anyways:

Figures I missed this band while they were together (UK based anyways, so oh well I guess)

Who knew ponies could be so intense

Level 12
lol,my favorite song from GTA San Andreas lol

lol, pretty much everyone knew this song from san andreas, actually I don't like cases like all this "OMG I heard this song from a game/tv series" , but at the times I wasn't into music that much, I've first heard this at GTA too lol.

Oh, and I don't like RATM. I think RATM is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.