• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Regardless of the fact that her death is probably self inflicted, it doesn't deter from the fact that we lost a really soulful, powerful artist. It's a shameful loss either way and it bothers me that everyone has the same "LOL STUPID HWHORE HAD IT COMING" attitude. It's really sickening to see this every where.

Level 9
Regardless of the fact that her death is probably self inflicted, it doesn't deter from the fact that we lost a really soulful, powerful artist. It's a shameful loss either way and it bothers me that everyone has the same "LOL STUPID HWHORE HAD IT COMING" attitude. It's really sickening to see this every where.
How is that related to the topic?

Level 12
Haha! If anyone here knows Croatian he will LOL

But the chorus:
My mother's searching for you, she knows where you work where you go, My Mother's searching for you, she knows everywhere you go out at night, My Mother's searching for you, she knows where you live but you won't long anymore, My Mother's searching for you, she didn't take her pills it's turning to south (something with some people changing the mood with the weather changing)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.