• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Actually, we were battling over power metal songs, then he started to post metal covers, so I replied the same way :p

Well, it's fine if some of that guy's works should be named as power metal though, because all those re-composed songs have so much power metal influence in them both in feeling and in guitar techniques. even though they are metal covers of different genres :p

Level 11
I thought that Monster was heavily psychologic and boring series. So I evaded that series until now. How is it? What are it's good points?

To be honest, i thought it was amazing.. sure there are filler moments... but what made me enjoy it so much, was how each character developed through out the show, and how the show itself grabs you emotionally... i cried at some episodes... but i agree with you that some parts are rather boring, but its not worth watching if you don't plan on finishing it, the last 5-7 episodes are very good and ends the show well (though i felt the ending left me with a lot of unanswered questions but i'm fine with that) :)

On Topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.