• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
From possibly the most amazing game I have ever played, Chrono Trigger. 600 AD tune. I'm flabbergasted by the aesomeness of this track. It's extremely emotional for me.

<3333333333 I love that one.
God, I want to post a really memorable and emotional one now too, but there are so many. I guess this one will have to take the cake for me:

This is also amazing:

Level 25
I`m not into Cradle of Filth but their demos are freaking awesome, the only their stuff I`n listening though...
Well, I understand that most people can't take their Gothic stuff (Nymphetamine and etc), I like it tho... But their earlier stuff is really good in my opinion (and the two latest should satisfy a black mind, despite being rather "goth-ish")! And "Midian" is a real masterpiece... Every "hater" should give that album a second go, it's freaking awesome... Anyway, I'll stop rambling now!

Black Metal here (you should all know of the band, but if you don't and are interested in the genre, check it out)

Rest in Chaos...
The Somberlain and Storm of the Light's Bane are... Amazing.

Level 11

Hehe... this song I find ironic, as my brother joins the army on the 19th of September, this year.
The 19th is the day I was born, and thus, instead of finding this day happy I'm dreading it, as I'll be losing another person in my life.
He signed for eight years...

Level 15
Fear the reaper - twisted lies
Fear the reaper - you will die
Demon Seed - evil feeds
Demon Seed - virgin bleeds

We crush jehova`s church
Where we hang the priest

Burn the cross - blasphemy
Burn the cross - jehova bleeds
Demon Seed - evil feeds
Demon Seed - jehova bleeds