• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12

Some more Fresco Apizzalypse!!!!!!!!1111ONEONELEVEN...Damn i started loving them too xD

Lol,first time i hear Necrophagist....hmm..kinda nice...

And now something that has nothing to do with the above but still i love very much hehahahah xD

necrophagist is awesome, one of the best technical death metal out there.

How's that for some riffs? :p

I listened this, well not so bad, but this one seem to lack that awesome vibe of other better punk bands xP

Level 16
1272938115936.jpg

Level 16
this one is really interesting. This is post-hardcore but they described it as hardcore at wiki, lol.

Well, I consider this to be hardcore aswell. Post hardcore to me are bands like Fugazi and Nation of Ulysses, modern post-hardcore would be bullshit like escape the fate. The Carrier (and Defeater) were all part of some 'old school' revival wave in the US that happened around 2006 (it was so short lived, half the bands are now dead). But yeah, a pretty interesting wave of what I'd simply call modern hardcore, no metal influences. Dangers, The Effort, Killing the Dream, alot of quality bands spawned then.

Level 12
Well, I consider this to be hardcore aswell. Post hardcore to me are bands like Fugazi and Nation of Ulysses, modern post-hardcore would be bullshit like escape the fate. The Carrier (and Defeater) were all part of some 'old school' revival wave in the US that happened around 2006 (it was so short lived, half the bands are now dead). But yeah, a pretty interesting wave of what I'd simply call modern hardcore, no metal influences. Dangers, The Effort, Killing the Dream, alot of quality bands spawned then.

well, I think every punk band who do brutal or some sort of other distorted vocals are post-hardcore to me, and I can't say that I like post-hardcore.. much... xP

Level 16
well, I think every punk band who do brutal or some sort of other distorted vocals are post-hardcore to me, and I can't say that I like post-hardcore.. much... xP

Oh ok, I think I see what you mean now! It makes sense, it's just that music generally isn't based on vocal types, for example I'm pretty sure you could have a death metal song with entirely clean vocals. Anyway, this is what I believe great post hardcore is :D

Status
Not open for further replies.