• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your dream in Hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Taking over Ralle's position and Over ranking the Top ten Posters, Most +rep and The infamous ruler of this site.

Dream, Heinz, Dream.

Well, since this is OT, so mumbo jumbo can be written here I'll just ask. What kind of mod would you like to be? :p

Map mod ? Webmaster, wut wut wut o.o (keep on dreaming :p)

4240193120_d26d80ba78.jpg

Level 18
Well, I had and still have plans for a clusterfuck of projects - a Warcraft sci-fi campaign, a historical campaign, a LOTR Second Age map and whatnot, none of which I'm likely to finish. But having a dream related to a game modding forum? Really?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Lol my worst fear is to become moderator >_< I hate responsibility

My dream in hive is to SEE HIVE 2

Level 36
I've never dreamt of the hive.

Although if we're talking what I hoped to achieve when I got to know the site,
I don't know. Likely to become the best terrainer on the site. Over time I realized
that such a thing is far too subjective to become reality.

So I settled for self-fulfilment and I'm content.

Finish my actual projects that I've been working on for years now.
I feel like I need more experience than now to make the quality of them satisfying.
I want to escalate in all the field's of editing in the word editor (Terraining, vJass).

So till then I need to get back to school.

Only a dream but I would like come great feedback for my work. ^^

Level 15
I really wish so many great resources were not lost because users leave.... like anarchianbedlam, Mr. Bob, shamanyouranus, pyramidhead and others.... :( My dream in Hive is to have all these resources avaliable once again.

I didn't know ya'll had such big egos here. Eh, 90% of you are joking, but I hope rep isn't any of your dreams. Don't waste your time on it, it's not worth anything. :p
(The only modest guy would be this bacon guy above me. Good luck to you my friend - May you roast well!)

Also I feel personally attacked on the Hive. I came here 5 years ago to submit my cinematics, not end up being an almost global moderator (well I was unofficially, just needed the title really). Still debating whether all the stress I got from lousy users was worth it... Probably not, lolol.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Vk probably found it out from the ip. Mods can see what IP you use.

Roland

R

Roland

I want to be a moderator, or even the next administrator of this site, so I can ban you all guys! Ban you all!

Aww, in your dreams because it won't come true unless you behave like a normal person.

Good luck, Crowface.

Status
Not open for further replies.