• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Discuss your dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I heard of a really gross dream the other day. Apparently a guy had an acid trip and whilst in this state he dreamt of an entire life time. Including finding a wife, having kids, the whole shebang. After having this experience, he wrote a novel of this second life, if you will, after which he took his own life.
Also, let me say that this is not anyone remotely related to me. I heard of this story from a friend and I found it to be interesting.

Level 30
I heard of a really gross dream the other day. Apparently a guy had an acid trip and whilst in this state he dreamt of an entire life time. Including finding a wife, having kids, the whole shebang. After having this experience, he wrote a novel of this second life, if you will, after which he took his own life.
Also, let me say that this is not anyone remotely related to me. I heard of this story from a friend and I found it to be interesting.

Awesome D;
That's reincarnation right there.
Do this more than once and live for ever D;

Level 10
When I was 5 I dreamed that I was playing Spiderman or something (on the computer) and a thug (in the game) stabbed me in the stomach, then I woked up and realised that it was a dream, I was sleeping on the floor and the lights were turned off and mom was sitting on a couch, I told her: Mom, my stomach hurts and she said: A robber came here and stabbed you. Then I really woke up and my stomach was ok

Level 5
Most of my dreams I don't remember when I wake up, but some I do.

One time I woke up, got dressed, went to school, did everything I normally did, and then I went to bed again. I woke up and realized it was all a dream.

One dream I had when I was four, but somehow still remember it.
I was fishing with my mom and brother, and I had a pile of teddy bears beside me. This giant fish came out of the water, grabbed all my teddy bears and carried them up a waterfall. I was crying and screaming, but my mom and brother just stood there motionless. Then the fish came back, grabbed my foot dragged me into the water and pulled me up the waterfall.
The next day my dad asked if I wanted to go fishing >.> I've also had the exact same dream twice after that-once when I was six, and once when I was ten. I've never forgotten it.

You probably shat brix that moment, amiright?

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Suicide was so uncalled for. He had the key to something as good as eternal life.
Acid. It's like inception only it's a dream within a trip and not within a dream within a matrix within a dream.
A fine point you made, dear sir.

britishgentleman.gif

Level 7
It started off with a tree full of blossoms. They soon died, and the tree was sliced right before my eyes, like a chainsaw was cutting through it. Then I appeared in a kitchen, there were, as I remember, 3 pots of soup. One was full of meat, the other carrots, and the other, apples. The pot of apple soup was halfway full. The pot of carrots was 3/4 full. The pot of meat was overflowing.
I had then instantly been taken to my house that was full of friends and family where everybody was wearing black. They were all mourning. I had seen some sort of coffin with a gun laying upon it. It then instantly took me back to the tree where it had technically reversed the first dream area. The tree slices were put back together and blossoms grew upon the tree.

Anyone care to interpret?

Level 5
I dreamed a really weird thing, it was about 2 forums,one of them is hive. On hive I got repf***ed (I had only 1 rep left) and on the other forum I became an Uber member (best possible grade there, except staff)

I use to have alot of these repf**k shits.

Today I dreamed MANY but small dreams, oh and btw yesterday I had the best lucid dream I`ve ever had.

Level 13
I dreamt that my cab drove me to some random school tonight. Then I met my psychologist there and complained to him about the crappy cabs.

I also drove through a verdant, snowless garden-town on the way to the wrong school, oddly enough. Sadly, there was some snow on the signs and rooftops, and I was talking to the driver about the lack of snow all the way (apparently the inhabitants of the town didn't like snow on their plants so they REMOVED and MELTED it) so I didn't do a reality check.

I killed the driver and made a taxi-system reform. Woo!

Level 17
In most of my dreams I die somehow. Mostly be chased and killed by someone. Well, actually that was earlier.
So much about the dreams I get during sleeping. If you were referring to wishes with "dreams",
I don't really want to talk about it as I know they would never come true. :goblin_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.