• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what is this? (windows os Q) (screenshot included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i was moving my computer and i guess my mouse was clicking things. i don't really remember ever doing this before...how did i accidently do this? anyone know?

all my windows were well, windowed and each having a little space on the screen, instead of some being in the background. i'm familiar with handling windows so that many can be seen at a time like this...but this seemed to be some automatic windows function...which i didn't know exist...maybe my google desktop did it...idk. i want to do it again...

Attachments

• screenshot of odd windows thing.jpg
    screenshot of odd windows thing.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 140
Level 34
Are you using XP? Windows 7 doesn't have the same options, or at least not under the same name.

Level 2
Ok, well, Windows XP, lemme see.....
I don't remember that OS having that ability, but Windows 7 has a Snap ability, which when you drag-and-drop a window to the side/top/bottom of the screen, it will become half of the screen. I wonder if you can configure this to do it so that it will only take up a quarter of the screen....... If anyone has any info, help him out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.