• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
what does it mean if you have more than one of the little spinning jewels that tell your rep?

Level 7
That where good people and know how to behave and respect the rules and help others unlike those with the red diamond. Thats what I think anyways. you provoked me. This was typed for no reason

Level 6
I think brad should have 2 blue gems...Ralle should have a light yellow oneand Chriz/Archian can have x9999 black ones wulf can have 2 pink ones..because shes a girl

Level 6
If i was God, i would make everyone on this forums rich. I promise. Except Eggy, hes such a noob, he should DIAF...better yet! be made into an omlette!!!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think brad should have 2 blue gems...Ralle should have a light yellow oneand Chriz/Archian can have x9999 black ones wulf can have 2 pink ones..because shes a girl

Black cuz im ebul? :<

Status
Not open for further replies.