• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think about this music video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Dear raid1000,
the video is itself is pretty great.
And the vocals/instruments are good.
But i like the Tina Turner version better.

Because the vocal is stronger,and the instruments are more inspiring and original.

And this version isn`t bad its actually good,but when compared to Tina Turner version its only decent.
There are more version of the song but i didn`t hear about them.

Also the version you have shown is to soft core for my taste.

Thanks and goodbye.

B y The_Grapist

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

They need Shagrath.

As for the video, it's not particularly great, I mean.. it's just mountains and a Colosseum look-a-like atop one of them. The synchronizing between audio and video is horrible as well, but that's probably the uploader's fault, I doubt it was produced this badly.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I know the the guy with the .. split beard is Marco Hietala, bassist and male vocalist of Nightwish (as well as Tarot). To be honest, he's the only one that did well of those four, imo. Guess I don't like the style of the others.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Ah well, at least Marco is famous beyond Finland, heh.

Level 12
I don't listen to a lot of European bands.
I like European metal though, It has a... crispness and measure that give it a fresh edge. Also the singers are more clear. American bands are more about shouting a little bit and aren't very clear.

They are often more fast paced too. Example (skip the beginning crap on war)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I don't listen to a lot of European bands.
I like European metal though, It has a... crispness and measure that give it a fresh edge. Also the singers are more clear. American bands are more about shouting a little bit and aren't very clear.

They are often more fast paced too. Example (skip the beginning crap on war)

It's not because he's yelling that you can't get a quack out of what he's saying, it's 'cause he's skipping consonants and only make vowel sounds.

I mean.. there's more screaming (not entirely growling) in this, yet it's a lot easier to comprehend what he's saying (European / Norwegian):

Status
Not open for further replies.