• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What class will you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just a fun little poll to pass time by untill the game is released. :p

There's too many options to make an actual poll, so just go ahaid and post you choice.

Undead Stalker for me! :)

Level 4
Gee, HOW did I know everyone would choose Undead.

Currently, I plan to test Dwarven Rogue (Lv15)> Elven Ranger (Lv15)> Goblin Thief (Lv10-20). 8)

One of those will most likely be my permenant for the true Open Beta's release, and into the Final... I may or may not be lucky enough to achieve all that in the Before Open Beta Test, but it is my goal! :D :D :D

Level 4
Lol

kablamo185: what is sooo good about the undead warlock?

Well... There are only 2 Mage-Type Heroes available in LoA. Than narrows it down to a nasty looking old man, or an UBER looking Undead Lich.

I think I answered the question fairly well. :D :D :D

P.S. Also, his Spell Scheme has obvious great combos for soloing. Inferno, let it take the hate, then Aura of Hatred will PWN the pile of units the Inferno is holding back for you.

In that same instance, switching Inferno with Ritual of Bremora probably works just as well, if not better. We don't exactly know how the ritual is going to work right now, so understanding the combos will be hard until Open Beta begins.

Level 4
Don't be silly. You can have as many characters, and as many saves as you want on one account.

I, personally plan to try almost every class, for at least a few hours, getting to see whether it is more my type of fun than others. I mainly prefer Archers/Rangers, but that goblin model just looks soo neat... :D

Level 5
Well... There are only 2 Mage-Type Heroes available in LoA. Than narrows it down to a nasty looking old man, or an UBER looking Undead Lich.

nope, there is a druid and i would also call the alcemist a mage, since his his abilities is mostly spell related..

thought that meany would be alliance

Wuhuu i was wrong, i was afraid that we woudent get any resistance at all..

about the Ranger, we made some skills, and they were on our old website, but they were too boring, so we are gonna remake em..

Level 4
Well, what I meant when I said "Mage Classes" was really just meant to say "Wizards". The Druid, although he is a spellcaster, isn't quite a wizard... Alchemists usually ARE wizard-ish, but you don't have any info about them on your website... hence, it is very unlikely anyone would choose it as their Hero, because they don't know anything about it.

Also, try to remember, everything I say is just thinking-out-loud. :D Sometimes, it might not be correct, just a rough estimate of the situation.

Level 5
Alowan said:
i had a paladin.. lv 16.. but dunno what i will have in open.

maby dwarf warrior, or somthing, but at least a char from the alliance is gonna be my main one..

Level 16 palladin... IN THE OLD VERSION, YE! :D

We have totally new level system, new skills, new world, new quests etc. Since you had that palladin... you even had him before i joined the team!

Level 3
I'll have dwarf for sure, but class?
hmm... Maybe Rogue, or Warrior :D
I love melee-chars ^^

MfG JunJee

Status
Not open for further replies.