• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cleric class change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone.
Im playing this game with my brother, we have 25 lvls and have rly big problem with class change quest.. (Im cleric, he is mystic).

How can I pass this qust by cleric? This little, shitty soldiers are dying so fast, I can't heal them all. I haven't burst of light spell, it is necessary to have it?
How pass it without this spell?
He have big problem with his class quest too.. This qust is too hard..

Level 1
Yes, I saw this film. But when I'm doing exacly what he do, my soldiers are dying. I don't know what else I can do. I played this mission around 20 times, try different ways and nothing ;/

Level 17
you can do this quest without burst of light, without good equipment and even without lvl 25.

what i did:
curse and soulstrike on the first zombie to get aggro, then pull the zombie to the next soldier and kill the zombie there. why? because there are 2 soldiers fighting against 1 zombie now. just use 1 more heal on the 2nd soldier anytime and he should be fine. always get heal potion and mana potion and if you are lvl 25, you should skill the talent that heals yourself 50% faster. should be not too hard this way. that's how i did it

Level 8
Double and triple posting, yet all hear I hear is the sound of git gud son ~_~. That video was done with a level21 cleric, no burst of light and green/white gear (half stuff from riversdale even). Maybe you should stop giving up before you really start and pay more attention to the video, or someone else's strategy like Gimli's.

OR you could post a replay of your last attempt and we'll tell you exactly where you went wrong. Also, check your talents. lvl10 - HP, lvl15 - elemental damage, lvl20 - movespeed, lvl25 - heal yourself 50% faster. You can reset talents if necessary, it's really cheap in 1.2B.

Your general strategy strategy should be to heal on your way, each soldier one time (even if they aren't low), when you heal in the graveyard one zombie will come after you - ignore it at that point, continue to the right since people tend to forget there's a last soldier there, then run back all the way to the start. If the first soldier is low heal him, if not focus on killing the zombie that followed you. Just repeat this like 3 times, it's honestly one of the easier class quests. If you still can't make it, choose another class because healing gets much more complicated later on.

Level 4
It's pretty damn hard IMO. I succeeded at lvl 25 with pretty decent gear. It took me at least 10 tries. I feel like it's a good challenge and pretty well done. Don't change it.

Level 3
Help

if you and your bro is still on around 6:pm west coast me and my bro will help you and and later down the week power lvl you to 50s

Level 8
I think Mage quest is pretty neat.

Well, you could always revisit class quests after D4, or after 1.2C if it's really bothering you. I'd love to see a separate quest for each advanced class. It always felt weird to me that you had to prove you could heal a bunch of soldiers... to become a monk, or sneak and steal to become a bard.

Level 8
Don't be silly.

You have to do both at the same time obviously.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ddr+guitar hero.jpg
    ddr+guitar hero.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 281
Level 1
I finally pass it. Thx for helps. I must do it rly perfectly, I used symbol of fury on first soldier when i lure him to second soldier. After that little combination of healing and soul attacking, uff. One more time, thx for helps : )

Status
Not open for further replies.