• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dropable Abilities and your Advanced class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So Yesterday I decided to Solo Gaia's and went from 1-25 in an actually short amount of time, I mean it was still around 5 hours total, but having new mobs to level with helped greatly.

I was so excited to do the class change quest, and then i remembered something: I still haven't received my 2 abilities that drop off world or dungeon bosses.

If I were to change classes, would i still be able to farm the world bosses for them later? or do I have to farm the Abilities before change classes?(Cleric)

Level 2
So Yesterday I decided to Solo Gaia's and went from 1-25 in an actually short amount of time, I mean it was still around 5 hours total, but having new mobs to level with helped greatly.

I was so excited to do the class change quest, and then i remembered something: I still haven't received my 2 abilities that drop off world or dungeon bosses.

If I were to change classes, would i still be able to farm the world bosses for them later? or do I have to farm the Abilities before change classes?(Cleric)

Did you make the quests solo ?? i think this part with defending corporal from the undeads it imbalanced for making it solo and from what i understand this quest is needed for class change... :/

Level 2
No, I haven't Done the class change quest, because I am afraid that if i do, I wont be able to learn Burst of Light or Confidence.

but yes..I have done many quests solo

my original question still stands

I could check this if i would be able to make this quest solo... im 30 lvl and this quest is out of my range ... i always got pouded when i try to do this

I must kill about 12-15 zombies (lvls 20+) each have 40-60 dmg ... gl with that playing solo ...

Just to go sure you are not mistaken: Defending Sergeant Gaspode is NOT part of the class change quest, but part of Dungeon 3. Your class change quests start at Colonel Brightblade and then leads to your specific class trainers (Mage & Cleric in noble district, thief in slums district, squire in central district and ranger in park district).

And yes, you can learn all Base-class spells even after changing to advanced class.

Level 5
And yes, you can learn all Base-class spells even after changing to advanced class.

Thank you!

I will take a break from farming the spells and just to the change quest

Zweib, You wouldn't believe How many Staffs of the wolf and Pearls(from crab boss) i have collected and sold..not even a single spell for any class yet..I could easily have started my own shop..

again, thanks for the clarification

Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you!

I will take a break from farming the spells and just to the change quest

Zweib, You wouldn't believe How many Staffs of the wolf and Pearls(from crab boss) i have collected and sold..not even a single spell for any class yet..I could easily have started my own shop..

again, thanks for the clarification

heh i got bishop 31 now ^^ and i need only to find the burst of light to have all skills :D

Status
Not open for further replies.