• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

WEU trouble and errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hey. i started up WUE for the first time earlier and started learning fast. i figured out how to import/export and yet for some reason when i made a dummy trigger to export/import to learn from, it says there was an error in importing. :razz:

also i dont know what the UMSWE is about. :confused:

then when i went in to make a map there was a huge screen with hundreds of numbers of it with the big letters "error" and the program entirely shut down. :eekani:

i dont know what the problem is with this program but it seems to be more trouble then its worth so far until i figure out how to fix it. all i wanted it for was the export/import unlimited things so that multiple ppl of my crew can do their own thing at once, instead of waiting on each other.:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.