• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Litle problem with WEU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
When i run WEU, tryed to reinstal many times, i got an error message. I mean i can open WEU Encheancer but when i try "Open WE Unlimited" or "Open Game With WEU Patch" i get the error "The Patch Was Unsuccessful". I would realy like someone to help me because i just rebooted my comp (deleted everything and reinstaled Windows xp). Before the reboot WEU was working well.. now its not and i realy need it because am maping a lot and WE is too limited and french (i got french game) so i dont know the traducted name of trigers (REALY bad traduction).

Level 6
Sorry for double posting but i realy need help. Its beed two day and no one made a reply... comon anyone got a idea how i can fix this???

Status
Not open for further replies.