• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WEU not working! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Because you have to use WEU Enhancer to enable the map you're creating to use the trigger. Simply go to 'Edit Map' if you find the enhancer.

Level 6
WEU is out of date. It wont work corectely in any way. Even if you got to work (i did) it mostly make the game crash when you play the map or it just say errors when you save the map and lots of problem. Uninstaling it is the best thing to do.. One of the only usefull thing that still work is the tile set thing (you can change then and even put up to 16 tile sets) in the "Edit Map".

TIPS: Do not use WEU for anything but the tile set and the feature about images (fade filtrer, preview screen, ect..) and DO NOT check anything on the right of the "Main Settings" of the "Edit Map" window or your map will get errors.

Level 24
You can't use Advanced Triggers unless you have gone into the WEU Enhancer, opened your map and ticked the box next to Use Advanced Triggers.

And I do not see why everyone says WEU will give you errors. I have used WEU for ages, and I have hardly ever had an error with it.

Level 18
HappyTauren stop being so anal about using WEU advanced triggers. Advanced Special Effect and Sound for Player triggers work great, and they are not bugged/cause your map to crash. I'm sorry that everyone is not as patient and talented as you and cannot learn JASS, which is why we use WEU. It is a great tool that works wonders without having to go through the time and pain of learning JASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.