• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WEU help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
whenever I save my map, it says there is an error in the trigger code. And when I test it or try to play it, it just takes me back to the main menu/custom game screen.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
Have you gotten the latest patch for TFT? That could affect it. I also heard that WEU is nonfunctional right now because IT is out of date, but I'm not sure about this.

Level 9
WEU is out of date, I suggest you stop using it because it will not be updated so all it'll give you is problems.

I use WEU, gives me no problems. However, using the advanced triggers does sometimes screw up and such. Did you open the map in the WEU Enhancer and tick the Advanced Triggers box? Lots of people forget to do that.

I personally only use WEU for RemoveLocation in GUI (for arrays help) and for the extra terrain tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.