• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Unable to locate target to patch" In WEU, UMSWE 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys
i got a problem with special editors :
Whenever i try run WEU or UMSWE 4.1 in the warcraft 3 frozen throne i get an error and it saies (Unable to locate target to patch) ive install them several times once in warcraft directory and then in another location also i reinstall my windows . but this error never solved :goblin_jawdrop: my game patch is 1.26 could someone help me? what should i do about this?

Level 14
Basically, anyone who downloads your map can play your map when you're using Newgen or WEU to create it.
However they won't be abled to open your map with the standard world editor when WEU or Newgen functionality is being used,
for example: a map that uses vJass can not be opened in the standard world editor. It can however be opened in Newgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.