• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with the editor, Plugin error (UMSWE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey so i have an problem with the editor i'm unable to figure out, every time i unable and re enable the UMSWE or other options i get this message up:

Plugin Error
Could not extract UI\WorldEditStrings.txt
Could not find UI\WorldEditStrings.txt in the warcraft mpqs

Anyone experienced this before that could help? have already tried re installing warcraft and the editor multiple times.

Level 14
Well I don't use UMSWE I did use it last year and I also got that message and since after a few weeks after reinstalling it that extact message did not pop up.But I am just helping you try with the messages of the other users and use there answer enstead of this +rep

Level 3
Well I don't use UMSWE I did use it last year and I also got that message and since after a few weeks after reinstalling it that extact message did not pop up.But I am just helping you try with the messages of the other users and use there answer enstead of this +rep

So you re installed and waited a few weeks and it was ok?

Level 21
Hm, well you are missing the file, even after re-installing?

Try to import mine.

Attachments

• WorldEditStrings.txt
    368.2 KB · Views: 114
Level 21
Did you setup a new windows or sth. like that recently?

I had to install net framework 2.0 in order to make everything work again.

Level 3
Did you setup a new windows or sth. like that recently?

I had to install net framework 2.0 in order to make everything work again.
Nope, thats the strange part. i haven't done any major changes or anything. I tried to repair it and still the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.