• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP! Uknown Error in UMSWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, I urgently need to release a hotfix for my map but i am getting an error with UMSWE with says

"Plugin error: Unknown error in plugin" When i try to edit the variables in UMSWE. However it still shows that i have edited the data (in this enabled umswe and made certain tiles unpathable) but it just doesnt apply in game.

Any suggestions??

Update: Ran as administrator, i now get the following message instead:

Plugin Error:
Could not extract terrainart/terrain.slk
Could not find TerrainArt\terrain.slk in the warcraft MPQs

So how do i replace this file? I have had a lot of problems with my warcraft mpqs going missing : /

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it best not to use editor extensions for warcraft 3. I've never found them necessary, and when I do try them they cause nothing but problems. If you don't need it try just making your map without it. I'll try to find out what the problem is though.
Could you give me some more info on the map?
I can extract the slk file from my mpq and email it to you if you think that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.