• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Tiles Pathable, with Imported Tiles and JNPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
OK So I keep getting this error in JNPG when trying to customize a tiles pathability
Could not extract TerrainArt\Terrain.slk
Could not find TerrainArt\Terrain.slk in the warcraft mpqs

I'm pretty sure this happened because I was using imported tiles, but I have no idea really, it's just the only explanation I can think of. However, I tried deleting the tiles then re-importing all my models without the TerrainArt (tiles) and the problem still exists.

Any help? It would be extremely, extremely helpful! And save me like several days work and make my map playable if anyone knew how to fix this. Otherwise, I have to use pathing blockers for the rivers and mountains and that could easily lag up the whole map.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys. I'll give rep ofc! Even a little self-named critter if you want in Outland RISK, none of which matters but I would be really really grateful to anyone who could help me with this :ogre_haosis:

Thanks for any help.

Level 8
Yes I closed and re-opened after import.

And yes I used NewGen WE to import. I used the function Import Directory to import all the models from another map. Would this have mattered?

Status
Not open for further replies.