• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Saving Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey All, Got a quick problem, I just recently reinstalled Warcraft Three, and updated it to the patch on Blizards website, now whenever I try to save as one of my maps, it tells me-

Error-
unable to save (map-name)

Ive tried everything its not just one map its every map in my campaign, any idea if its the patch??

Level 4
Well, its my campaign, not any map. Before I updated my warcraft, It would save, now that ive updated, it wont, and I desperately need it to. An Map I tryu to save OUTSIDE of the campaign will save, brand new maps and all.

Any idea?

Level 4
I thought maybe the campaign is corrupted, but we have no backup of the campaign...and I'll be damned if we have to rewrite everything from scratch.

no other error messages, when I hit "save" it acts like it saved, but when I try to close out of WE, It says do you want to save? I say yeah, then it pretends to save and stop. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.