• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weirdest dream you ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I can only remember that I've had one dream, I've had it several times though last time I had it was over 10 years ago. I used to have the same dream of being chased through a wheat field by a scarecrow with a scythe. I had that nightmare over and over again until finally I never remembered any dream ever again.

I remember once when I was 17 or something I woke up in the middle of the night sweating, panting and with a very rapid pulse so the only logical argument is that I had a nightmare but I've never remembered any of my dreams.

Level 21
If it was for the most fearsome or the worst dream, I'd have a long list. But for the weirdest... ehm... I don't remember because I don't memorize every single strange dream I do. For me, all dreams are weird so I can't really tell which one is the most peculiar I've had.

Level 4
I just had a dream where I was flying over the and through the city came upon great big architecture that looked like ancient mayan or egyptian pyramids, the city was filled with so much color I cant describe how beautiful it was. I stop flying, land walk into a pyramid built halfway into a mountain, surrounded by statues I see people standing in line. I tell myself not to get in line and that its a bad idea I should just go explore more. Someone walks up to me and tells me Im next and im sorrounded by people. She molds clay around my body and I realize. They are going to turn me into a statue! I really liked the girl molding my clay.

I eventually realize im going to wake up soon and end the dream. Scary stuff.

I once also dreamed I was in a video game o_O
I fell into a canyon with a school bus and I literally dreamed the [Level 1] sign popping up over everything with metal-ish texture and yellow/black radioactive-ish borders. When the night came, the aliens would drop down and we had guns to kill them. I eventually died and lost at around level 14.
I also dreamed once I was skating in the park on a supermarket cart and I had no pants xD
I also dreamed 5 times in the same night that i was getting kidnapped by aliens. Luckily, I could remember what had happened in the previous dream and I tried to escape every time. I managed to escape in the last dream from the ray coming through the window. I would also dream vampires when i was little, but that fear was later replaced by the fear of aliens xD

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
My weirdo dream was like:
" I woke up at midnight in my hometown, my house was in total bright, all lamps were turned on, seems like someone was still awake, but there was no one. Then I walked to the backyard and found my dad was fixing a dead lamp. I talked something to him but I don't really remember. Then I walked back to my house and go to bathroom to take a pee. While I was peeing, I feel something's grabbing on my feet. I tried to turn around to see what touched me. After a while, something appeared beneath my feet. It was my dad but with an extremely creepy expression staring straight onto my eyes, he looked so short. I ran away to my "real" dad (I yelled so loud) to tell him what has just happened. He didn't believe me at first, but I was crying so badly, then he tried to check the bathroom, but we can't see anything there."

There is more creepy thing happens after that (like my dad is yelling around the bathroom to challenge the ghost, etc.), but I don't remember it clearly. Well, I love to have a dream like this. Okay, I cried in my dream but believe me, I never feel scared of ghost. When I remember these kind of dreams I always think, what a nice dream last night :>

Level 23
I had once a dream where I was inside a water pool with one irl friend and then some made up dudes, and then I somehow magically got below the water and one of the made up dudes didnt want to let me get out and I almost suffocated in real life.

The other shit dream I had included me trying to throw a pillow to the window below, and my brother claimed I was standing up opening window when he woke up. Also in the dream I tried peaking through the window to see if I succeeded, and I dont want to imagine what would've happened.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Living in a world where all people are befriend with each other and where no violence nor any negative exists...
Wasn't a weird, but a beautiful dream...

Huh
Last night I dreamed I went to school but my beard was too long and I had to shave it, but i didn't want to, so the guards at school got me to do it with force and immobilized me and started cutting my beard with a pair of scissors. I managed to escape and I got into the school toilets, and there was a bath tub full of water and soap, and one of the guards came and grabbed my head and put my head underwater and I died because I couldn't breath. I woke up unable to breath and with my nose stuffed.
I love my dreams <3

Level 21
I havn't dreamed in weeks.My last dream was a weird one.There was a large ruined half-flooded temple in the middle of school.Everybody was going on like nothing was happening.My friend bought me chips and we discussed a project while walking around.A strong wind blew a lot of dust in my face.When it passed i was at home.I entered the kitchen only to see my grandma catching fire.I rushed sobbing towards my grandpa to tell him but tripped along the way.The whole house started catching fire.Then i woke up.

Level 16
i was dreaming about something then i just instantly open my eyes then i looked out to the window and thought something was burning outside. i sat up, stared outside then it was pitch black. could've sworn something was burning. so that's how hallucination works.

Level 30
I had a dream about working with Wolverine, and he told me he was a government agent who's bisexual... pushing an fBI agenda

how my mind came up with that, i can't say

Here's a fact, Wolverine's son Daken is bisexual and works on a hidden agenda behind the government later on revealing the team "Dark Avengers".

Did I do good eh? :thumbs_up:

Level 24
Here's a fact, Wolverine's son Daken is bisexual and works on a hidden agenda behind the government later on revealing the team "Dark Avengers".

Did I do good eh? :thumbs_up:
oh i knew that actually

BUT I FORGOT ABOUT IT

see, that's probably the reason i had this weird-ass fuckin' dream

MYSTERY SOLVED
(i fuckin love daken)

(edit) altverse wolverine is also bisexual, actually (and w hercules, of all people)

wolverine.jpg

Last edited:
Level 20
Well this weird dream has haunted like forever ...It is always the same.I am in a middle of a desert whith no one by my side always wearing the same cloths and this Sashimono in my back.
I walk and walk untill i reach in this narrow canyon shape area,With really tall rocks in both sides and full of sand in the middle.In the end of the canyon i see a mayan pyramid.
I reach the top and then fall down with a shitload of corpses falling on top of me...Smh i still don't know why i keep waching this dream.

Level 3
So my wierdest dream was that i got eaten alive by zombies ,and my uncle is watching how they eat me,so the zombies have hold my chest and my hands, and they have eat my hands and my back,so i ask my uncle "uncle help me" ,and i ask him again "help me!,why do you not help me!",but he was quiet and have just watch in my hole dream, the zombies have eat me in a dark hole that contains stripes for rails,so guys the pain in my dream was so real,that when i have wake up,i had feel pain in my back,becasue my bed was shit.So guys i had this dream only one time in my hole life,and had that dream when i was a kid.So i have no more nightmares ,and i don't know why.
*WIERD*

Level 17
My Weirdest Dream was my Death :)\)
I was Running from sb in Prison Break (yeah weird enough) it was night and i was in a Park. Then I Remembered a quote from my Grandpa (can't remember correctly) and then i was teleported to my Grandma's Street. Then the prison break guy Shot me. And i died!

Then i was resseructed In my Grandma's House. It was unfurnished and probably for sale. I talked to A Professor Then i was teleported to my home and I saw my mom crying there and my Grandma was talking to her. Then i woke up!

Level 19
Most of my dreams I always forgot.
I was at school and it was back in my 4th high school.
As always regular stuffs we do everyday and I turn around and saw a strange woman sitting before the the last row.
She has long, jet black hair, black drooping tears, she wore a white dress and she was somewhat an ivory skin . She looked at me, I was stunned. I can't even move nor speak. Somebody spoke in my mind and said, "You are cursed." The woman went near me and I was so horrified back then.
I woke up and still I can clearly see her face and it's 3 AM in the morning. Weird dream eh..

Level 8
I dont remember %90 of my dreams and I remember only a bit of the ones that I remember.

My weirdest dream was probably when I have seen slenderman. Me and my family were going shopping. We went to a shop then I think a riot or something started. Something (I dont remember wut) happened and everybody except me and my family disappeared. Suddenly everywhere was foggy, I could only see like 4 meters away. Then I have seen slenderman. Me and my family started running but there was like a giant fence in our way so it was a dead end. Then suddenly, wisdom and intelligence came into my mind and I whispered ''Slenderman cant be real, this is just a dream.'' to myself and just ran at slendy then suddenly slenderman just teleported into my face and my dream ended. That was the only lucid dream I had.

Let me tell you the saddest dream I had. Something happened and I was dead. I was in heaven or sumfinn, then I was teleported to the world and I have seen my family. They were sad, and for a second I thinked about my little sister, what would she do without me. I was a spirit so nobody could see me. After that I waked up I cried and told my dream to my mom.

And now let me tell you the best dreams that I had. I was in a house or something and ponies were REAL! WOHOO! I only remember its ending, where acid was raining because magic, bitch, and I was walking to somewhere with Rarity, while also talking to her. We both were wearing raincoats and my dream ended. I also had a similiar deam where humans and ponies didnt knew who each other except me, while in the other one we both species knew each other. You can easily tell that ponies being real is my greatest wish. I wish I could remember more of those dreams.

I can only remember that I've had one dream, I've had it several times though last time I had it was over 10 years ago. I used to have the same dream of being chased through a wheat field by a scarecrow with a scythe. I had that nightmare over and over again until finally I never remembered any dream ever again.

I remember once when I was 17 or something I woke up in the middle of the night sweating, panting and with a very rapid pulse so the only logical argument is that I had a nightmare but I've never remembered any of my dreams.

I stopped remembering my dreams for a while, too, but for a different reason. Sometimes I remember a dream every once in a while, now, but for a few years, I remembered no dreams.

Eating my self.

Dreamed it too. Was weird.
I once had a dream in which I was vacuum cleaning all day and the next morn the dream came true. Can't believe my luck.

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Living in a world where all people are befriend with each other and where no violence nor any negative exists...
Wasn't a weird, but a beautiful dream...

That's the most bizarre dream I've ever heard of. Can you imagine a world like that? Sure would be different than the one we live in!

Huh
Last night I dreamed I went to school but my beard was too long and I had to shave it, but i didn't want to, so the guards at school got me to do it with force and immobilized me and started cutting my beard with a pair of scissors. I managed to escape and I got into the school toilets, and there was a bath tub full of water and soap, and one of the guards came and grabbed my head and put my head underwater and I died because I couldn't breath. I woke up unable to breath and with my nose stuffed.
I love my dreams <3

It's only happened once, but I've dreamed that for some reason I was unable to breathe, and then woke up, and was still unable to breathe. It turns out the real reason I couldn't breathe was worse than the reason I'd dreamed. In reality, I woke up to find that I couldn't breathe because my throat was full of so much blood that it obstructed my breathing entirely.

Well this weird dream has haunted like forever ...It is always the same.I am in a middle of a desert whith no one by my side always wearing the same cloths and this Sashimono in my back.
I walk and walk untill i reach in this narrow canyon shape area,With really tall rocks in both sides and full of sand in the middle.In the end of the canyon i see a mayan pyramid.
I reach the top and then fall down with a shitload of corpses falling on top of me...Smh i still don't know why i keep waching this dream.

Sounds pretty interesting. Maybe you're curious what else you could experience in the same dream, and just don't realize it?

Sounds pretty interesting. Maybe you're curious what else you could experience in the same dream?

Most of my dreams I always forgot.
I was at school and it was back in my 4th high school.
As always regular stuffs we do everyday and I turn around and saw a strange woman sitting before the the last row.
She has long, jet black hair, black drooping tears, she wore a white dress and she was somewhat an ivory skin . She looked at me, I was stunned. I can't even move nor speak. Somebody spoke in my mind and said, "You are cursed." The woman went near me and I was so horrified back then.
I woke up and still I can clearly see her face and it's 3 AM in the morning. Weird dream eh..

Yeah, weird. Better hope we're right in logically assuming that shit doesn't exist.
__

I've had much weirder, and much longer dreams that I can't remember enough of to tell, but I still to this day remember a nightmare that plagued me every time I went back to sleep during a particular night in my childhood. It was about some type of giant monster the size of neighborhoods, that was nothing but a giant net that can move. In the dream, I kept trying to light candles in the street, spread out with enough of them covering a large enough area that the rope monster would burn when it tried to touch land in the area (I was like 6-7 years old), and I went to multiple stores that were closed for one reason or another, which I'd decided to enter anyway, to steal candles, which I still left money on the shelf to pay for (I'm not kidding, I did that in my dream. I'd probably give money to pay for something I had to steal due to urgency in real life, too), and light the candles in the street. Sometimes I'd go back to sleep, back into the same dream, and would be in a completely different place (a different place that I'd also lived before), with the rope monster having chased me all the way there. It terrified me during the first couple of times during that night (I was 6-7 years old), but by the third time I'd gone to sleep, I started to enjoy the dream because it interested me somehow. Somehow I still remember that dream to this day.

Level 30
Well, today I just had the weirdest dream and probably scary for some (including me). In my dream, I was just there are at my room except in some sort of a parallel universe where I can see spirits, evil spirits such as White lady and etc (yes, I know it is so cliche since I grew up in a way having a little fear of this ghost/spirit). For some reason, it possessed my dad and it made him commit suicide (I don't like it and I never want to dream of it again). And suddenly, I was being chased in a dark hallway by a masked monster of some sort having the intent of killing me. Honestly, I was praying at this moment but it has no effect whatsoever which makes me actually scared. This cycle repeated for quite some time before I woke up and it's morning already

Yes, the pattern and order of the dream is really weird and it feels like I have a disturbed mind causing me to project awful images in my dreams. So far as well, this had been my clearest dream out of all the other dreams I've had which I forget to be honest when I woke up.

Level 9
So this is what freaking happened... i was with a couple of my friends walking and laughing down the street when a dog, looks kinda like a felbeast in WoW except this time 3 headed and is blue came rushing at us, we dispersed and it hunt each on eof us down, when it was about to gopple me, i remember it gnawing at my chest, then i woke up and saw my brother with his hand on the chest said
"Its 8:30 already"... it was a bizzare dream..

Level 19
The oddest dreams I've ever had were of me killing my friends. I think in general all dreams have to be about you, or at least include yourself at one point.

Anyway I am fascinated by my friends, which is why I dream about them all the time. I have all sorts of dreams about them. Which is why I think the cross over of me, death and friends happened.

I think it must have been a night mare, so here my mind is, thinking up how I can include myself, myfriends and terror all in one.

the result? Me killing myfriends and enjoying it. I woke up and I remember thinking I had their blood all over me, their warm blood covering my hands. I actually woke up screaming, but I didn't know it was my voice screaming so I woke up freaking the heck out! Staring down at my hands screaming and wondering where is that sound coming from, scared witless and at the same time wondering where all the blood had gone.

I had a bunch of other murder dreams, but I think the worst of it all, usually in my dreams the murder is only revealed to be right at the very end. Freak the heck out of me, type of movie scenes with a twist

Level 50
I had months ago dreams about how I loose my teeth. They just fall from my mouth, only the front two ones. I had these dreams over and over and I had to check on the internet what they mean and there i read that when you dream how you're loosing teeth, someone close to you is going to die. And that happened all, my uncle commited suicide, I lost my friend in a car excident, he was only 18...

Level 9
I had months ago dreams about how I loose my teeth. They just fall from my mouth, only the front two ones. I had these dreams over and over and I had to check on the internet what they mean and there i read that when you dream how you're loosing teeth, someone close to you is going to die. And that happened all, my uncle commited suicide, I lost my friend in a car excident, he was only 18...

Whoa.... musta been harsh

I have a dream which foresaw my future once, in that dream, me any my friends were playing Azeroth Grand Prix.. and i forgot which 2 cars crashed but the next afternoon, i literally saw 2 cars crashing into each other!

Level 19

That dream also means you are afraid of loosing something or someone... Like I've had the dream where your flying, but I battled to get off the ground. That dream apparently means your going to achieve something and depending on how high off the ground you are the more possible it is.

Level 21
The oddest dreams I've ever had were of me killing my friends. I think in general all dreams have to be about you, or at least include yourself at one point.

Anyway I am fascinated by my friends, which is why I dream about them all the time. I have all sorts of dreams about them. Which is why I think the cross over of me, death and friends happened.

I think it must have been a night mare, so here my mind is, thinking up how I can include myself, myfriends and terror all in one.

the result? Me killing myfriends and enjoying it. I woke up and I remember thinking I had their blood all over me, their warm blood covering my hands. I actually woke up screaming, but I didn't know it was my voice screaming so I woke up freaking the heck out! Staring down at my hands screaming and wondering where is that sound coming from, scared witless and at the same time wondering where all the blood had gone.

I had a bunch of other murder dreams, but I think the worst of it all, usually in my dreams the murder is only revealed to be right at the very end. Freak the heck out of me, type of movie scenes with a twist
I have had dreams were i kill my own family.The big problem is i enjoyed it.And when i woke up i thought about actually doing it.Speaking about family i also had a dream a few days ago were i watched my family get brutally murdered.You have no idea how f*cked up it is to see your own mother get skinned alive

Level 30
Based on some articles and stuffs on the internet, dreams related to killing someone is somehow a sign that a person cannot control aggression or has a personality to be pretty much aggressive. Just my opinion here based on thing I read since I am also interested on what each dream means from a psychological view.

Level 21
Based on some articles and stuffs on the internet, dreams related to killing someone is somehow a sign that a person cannot control aggression or has a personality to be pretty much aggressive. Just my opinion here based on thing I read since I am also interested on what each dream means from a psychological view.
I don't have a aggressive personality and i can control aggression.I do have a lot of hate in my hart though.

Level 19
I don't have a aggressive personality and i can control aggression.I do have a lot of hate in my hart though.

Isn't hate still aggression?

I don't think dreams have any deeper meaning or any mumbo like that. I've had all sorts of wacked out dreams through out my life and one common trend is prevalent.

Dreams are a means to control, showing you things that could happen and the possible solution to those events. It's kinda like a life coach, handing you critical information on things you would have never thought could happen

Especially night mares, Dreams are trying to teach you to survive and deal with it.

As for me killing my friends. I might just have a weird hurt my friends sort of love going on. I've broken 2 arms and bloodied the kitchen a few times with when just messing around with friends. I am aggressive, but it's aggressive love, we are always laughing and punching each other or twisting an arm.

So yes, I'm The Lord of chaos, and I am an aggressive Lover.

Want a bite? Click on the hidden tag in my signature... and the answer is yes, I've tasted both, Girls are much better. I'm not to sure about women however, last lady I 'kissed' was 16

Ash

Ash

Level 22

Nah, dream interpretation's really biased stuff. More fancy than evidence-based. I just like to think of dreams as weird occurrences, and not read any further into them.

@Hell_Master
Ask Ash, he's an expert.

Hohoho, I'm glad you think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.