• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weird bug during cinematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello guys.

I've made a simple cinematic and everything is working fine except that it keeps playing the sound of units from cinematic dying. There is even blood beneath them but that's it. The death animation is not being played.

So during my whole cinematic you can hear dying screams. I have no idea what is the cause of that ~~

Level 10
Well I have no idea how. There is no another trigger and no hidden units. Just three units belonging to the same owner. And then two, again belonging to the same owner. And that's it. >_<

Well I have no idea how. There is no another trigger and no hidden units. Just three units belonging to the same owner. And then two, again belonging to the same owner. And that's it. >_<

Can you privately send me the map and tell me at what point it occurs?

--------------------------------

Edit: This is solved, it was a model that had a sound event attached to it, which generated the sound. Deleting this event from the model made the random death sounds disappear.

--------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.