• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weapon and effects discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Lol yeah im inactive both as modder and poster due to WoW, that is correct.

I WILL still work on this project though, as soon as i get enough bug reports and comments so i feel like a new version is required to fix this, i will make one. When you know what to do, it doesnt take much time at all to mod/make maps.

Btw, notice that Elim is now on front page as map no. 13 or something like that in downloaded!

Level 5
Yes, the control room. Im not working that fast right now, to busy playing the WoW beta. Yes good idea about the nature area... The problem right now is that nobody really use the outdoors area, its allways fight inside =(

Level 5
You wanna be part of a project that you havent even tested? =/

Hah yeah im obsessed with WoW ^^

BUT i have recorded a gameplay video while the WoW servers were down, i just need to edit it into a nice movie and then i will upload here. I have also started working on a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.