• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need ides for heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, I'm going to release a new version of my map: Space Orcs!, and I need some ideas for new heroes that are going to be in them. Here are the heroes and what abilities they currently have. All ideas are subject to change. Thanks ahead of time for your help. The map is in my signature as Space Orcs! if you need to look at it.

Spec Ops (This hero is already in my map but is getting a new model and different abilities so it is not the same hero at all)
Abilities:
(Need one attacking Abilty)
Stasis Field: Encases all units in an area in a stasis field, immobilizing them, but making them invulnerable.
Weapon Swap: Switches between the Spec Ops laser gun and grenade launcher. The laser gun has a longer range and faster attack speed but deals less damage. The grenade launcher deals much more damage but has a lower attack rate, shorter range, and cannot hit air units.
Bombardment (Ultimate): Calls in the bombardment of an area from above to deal massive damage to all units in an area

Last edited:
Level 10
Well the Spec Ops needs an offensive ability, and as of now the Shock Trooper only needs one more ability, it can be defensive, offensive, or passive it doesn't matter.

EDIT:
Well, I've finished the Shock Trooper, these are his current abilities:

Shock Trooper
Abilities
Ultrabeam: Deals damage to enemy units in a line
Defensive Matrix: Increases armor at the cost of mana per second
Power Core: Provides a movement speed bonus and powers up the Ultrabeam ability so that when it reaches its end it explodes, dealing damage to all units in an area
Pulse: creates 10 explosions at random points around the shock trooper that deal massive damage to enemy units.

Now I just need on attacking ability for the special operative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.