• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CTF Style Marine Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Me and Lich are making a CTF/ Third Person Shooter for warcraft the first map is almost done but we need a modified marine. My Main request is the animations we need below. but a few things would be nice is to add a black visor over his face and spice up his texture a bit.

-Stand Defend (He will be carrying a shield and a pistol)
-Attack Defend (He will be more exposed since where not allowing people to fire why his shield is on)
-Walk Defend (want him keeping most his wieght into the shield)
-Attack 1( Standerd assualt rifle prefered from the shoulder tho)
-Attack 2( Shotgun from the hip basicy the orginal marine spell)
-Attack 3 (With a pistol using both hands if possible)
-Attack 4 (shoulder style rocket luancher)
-Spell 1 (A grenade throw)
-Spell 2 (A call in with a radio)
-Spell 3 (Having him knee down and start repairing something)
-Spell 4 (Reloding a Assualt rifle)
-Spell 5 (Reloding a grenade luancher/shotgun doesent have to have to show each shell just one in is fine)
-Spell 6 (reloding a pistol)
-Spell 7 (Reloding a Rocket Luancher)
-Death 1 (Him getting shot in the head preferbly falls down on his stomic if you can add more blood coming from his head that be great)
-Death 2 (Him getting Blown Back from a shotgun or heavy projectile)
-Death 3 (Just something standerd maybe dramitic)
-Death 4 (A nice flying backflip from a landmine or grenade)

I'm not asking for a new model just alot of animation work. If your intrested post here or add me to your msn if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.