• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3sear.ch's popularity still unbroken since 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
After 2 years, the popularity of wc3sear.ch is still unbroken.
We have thousands of visitors day by day (up to 10k a day) and our community downloads 1 Terrabyte tools,maps,models e.t.c from the Site Month by Month.

usage.png

The wc3sear.ch team thanks the community for your support

Greets Darky

Level 13
Well your site sure is running well, and you have a lot of active ussers, and a lot of stuff that can be downloaded here.

keep up the great site, and I will do so as well ;).

Greets
your mod neighbour

Level 6
"Some en gummiboll kommer jag tillbaks till dig!"

Now to universal languange; This is great, seems like Blizzard's Worldedit is the one to thank for all this. :D

Level 3
Very impressive count. Also congratulations for such a big popularity, cause its the effect of all your hard work on the site.

And soon in that speed the site will beat 3 milions. :wink:

Level 10
Not even blizzard with WoW seems to succeed in decreasing the popularity of War3MapMaking. So let's keep up another two years and then another... :D
Congratulations to you Darky, and all the Mods who look after this great site. And last but not least to ourselves, the community, which keeps blizzard's best games interesting over the years! :twisted:

Level 8
VGsatomi wrote:
"B-b-b-but warcraft 3 is dyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiing!!!!111"
-VGsatomi

Oooooohhhhhhhh....
I don't think so. Starcraft also still has many players and it's 4 years older! So we still have some time to enjoy it, at least until Starcraft II, perhaps until Warcraft IV.

Warcraft's channels are dying @ Northrend.
Lesser and lesser players are showing up...
But for in games its alive. I don't know where those guys are :)

Level 6
VGsatomi said:
"B-b-b-but warcraft 3 is dyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiing!!!!111" :roll: :roll:
-VGsatomi

Seems to live as well as I am.

Wolfenstein 3d has never had a such big fanclub... As long as Warcraft3 is user friendly (the most user friendly rts ever?) It will never die.

Level 9
VGsatomi said:
Heh. I guess I need to work on my sarcasm skills.
-VGsatomi

LOL

Well i say WELL DONE the site has come very far over 2 years and if i remember www.wc3sear.ch is 1st on the top 200 list so good on ya darky and the moderating team for a job well done and may this site continue its good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.