• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comeback of an old fellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello at you all!
Well, I'm not newly registered at hiveworkshop and I'm not new to wc3modding at all, but I have not been active here since the fall of wc3sear.ch. As I can see, this site gets better and better, it has improved A LOT since it saved the ressources and forums from wc3sear.ch; so at first a compliment to the webmasters! :thumbs_up:

Now back to my little person. I think I will rejoin this community now and get active again. In the next days/weeks, I'll upload my ressources (or at least most of them) here and I'll do so with future projects, too. Until then, you can visit my site http://www.dragonblood-creations.de/en/ to get a look at all my and our team's ressources and keep up to date always.

My current projects: I still work on my Lord of the Rings Campaign (some may remember I did so 2 years ago, too). I hope to get it finished until maybe summer 08, but I still need some ressources for it and I am not able to get it finished in time alone, so I need YOUR HELP. If you want to do a ressource or a single map for it, you may do so, and if you want to take some of the open jobs requested in the job section of my site, you are even more welcome!
We have another project I support at the moment: a multiplayer map 1 player against up to six players. It will get quite interesting I think and we will post more information on it on our site during the next week, so keep up to date!

I think I'll join the 1-minute-cinematic contest to start again here... I started a map for it yesterday. I hope I'll get it ready until friday.:grin:

So I look forward to meet some old members of former wc3sear.ch again and to meet some new interesting members in this community!
Greets,
Waldbaer

Level 4
1 Quick Post from Me and i'm gone again
athough alot of the old members have quit wc3 and play WOW or have just gone MIA. anyway what have you been up to. i've been doing nothing. : O

How the hell would you remember him, Hereto? He left long before you joined :p

Anyways, Waldbaeeeerrrrrrrr <33333333553253242

Good to have you back, always found you a nice fella!

I dunno. I CLEARLY remember seeing his posts. (For some reason his avatar got stuck in my head forever.)

I think I saw old posts of his, But I was lurking here and at wcserch long before I got this account...

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Willkommen heißen Waldbaer! Your reputation precedes you: » REP DUMP «

From time to time I have directed our users to your site when they are looking for LotR resources. We are very glad to learn that you are interested in participating more here at our humble Hive. The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. Veteran members (especially friendly, talented ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Level 35
Wow...Another veteran of ages past come to life once again like by bowels after burrito night.....WELCOME ONCE AGAIN TO THE HIVE!!!!!

I am -Elenai the EPIC- Prophet of the HIVE and I am well pleased to see one of your kind here once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.