• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings, fellow members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everybody!

About me:

• I'm a half-active Battle.net user.
  • I used to be a small time Art Terrainer.
  • I have a interest in programming: I have learned little bit C++ for robotics, I have experimented with HTML, CSS and Javascript; Now I'm learing Java in school and on my own.
  • I also test my skills in writing now.
Projects:

At the moment me and couple of my friends are working on a fun project.
  • Its called "Squads".
  • It is a TV series style written story.
  • I haven't published my and my team work yet in Hive, but it will be here soon.
  • But you can see some concept art here or by clicking the signature picture.
    Notice: These drawings are not done by me. They are made by the painter of our team(Maybe joins the Hive community).

Level 15
I am very sad that your introduction thread didn't had any replies since January 23...
Welcome! Squads, welcome to the Hiveworkshop, were you could recruit beta testers at the map development or chit chat with other Hive members if you're not modding stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.