• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Greetings all members of the Hive Workshop!

My name is Chris, I'm 18 and an enthusiast for creating maps in Warcraft 3 entirely for the fun of creating a game which others can enjoy. I am also an avid WoW player on the server Moonglade EU.

My latest project is "Damage Team Survival" - a game that more or less speaks for itself.

I have read the Hive Workshop forums for a long time now, and browsed and used its resources for just as long a period, so I thought it prudent to sign up here and introduce myself to the community that has so long provided me with the tools to do one of my favourite hobbies.

You can also contact me via Steam by the name of "Lord Damage".

Thanks for reading my introduction, and I hope that I can help you as much as you have helped me in the past :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.