• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ways of Making Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
:thumbs_up:
Making Money From WWW
Are there ways to make money from the WWW?
Of course there are like 1001 ways to make them
I adress this thread to people who really threat this subject like serious,and just to give people an idea here is a link

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=937601
Its trading Duel master cards on the web,i got 7$ for selling a Grangure(an Uber Monster Card,Very Rare)

Level 34
Uhm. I heard about a little story, and it did really happen.
There was this man from America and he sold pixels. He had a million pixels for sale and the price was $1, one tiny American dollar yes. And after a while (a month? Maybe.) He got one million dollars. Simpel. But I don't really know if it's true. But hey, maybe it does work.

Level 24
Thats funny really,there are many ways to make money,Blizzard pays people who help at SC2,You can anytime show your programmer skill and programm a game and then sell your author rights for money
Or if you have some Epic items on WoW,trade them on Pay Pal,the money will come out

Level 35
I see you have a Tyrael Avatar......My INFLUENCE GROWS!!!!

The best way to make money...is to invest. For now Low risk investmests would be best. I would suggest opening a bank CD account (certificate of Deposite) or a money market fund. Put money in it and it will grow as it collects interest over time. The more money you put into it, the more interest it will collect. You will have then a long term investment that will grow over time depending on how much you put into it.

But I can tell you this, trying to make quick money (IE get rich quick schemes) doesnt work. Steady plotting and smart longterm investing leads to prosperity.

If I were you, I would do some research on investing and CD/money market accounts.

Level 24
Smart and Withy,thats Elenai

Yes thats the real way of making money,sure and mass money
But we are 14 year old kids,surely the MMO trading sounds a lot possible aint it?

And about the Tyreal avatar,ha Eleani please,your influence doesent work one me,remember that you wrote his name Tyreal once
We are Diablo Brothers,and Elenai I have Diablo I the old and relic Diablo I ,i could sell it in a few years,see a way of making money

Level 34
I think I got a nice idea took, it takes time, but it's very effective. Have a ordinary item, like a watch. Bury it in the sand, remember where it is and over let's guess 3000 years you must dug it up and it's a hell load more of money worth then it was today. Takes time and fantasy but if you got patience you can master everything.

Level 24
I think I got a nice idea took, it takes time, but it's very effective. Have a ordinary item, like a watch. Bury it in the sand, remember where it is and over let's guess 3000 years you must dug it up and it's a hell load more of money worth then it was today. Takes time and fantasy but if you got pantience you can master everything.

Can you be seriuos?dude!Bury a watch?Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.