• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Overview
Q : What is Warriors Orochi?
A : Warriors Orochi is The War in World in Dynasty Warriors collide with Samurai Warriors

You can see this video about Dynasty warrior and samurai warrior
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fu8p2J6vXQo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xVd53te-Rp8

Warriors Orochi is a teambased hack'n slash mod for Warcraft III.
It's based on KOEI game in playstation 2 console. 2 Teams named as
Dynasty Warriors & Samurai Warriors will fight each other to achieve victory.
Adding morale bar system, which make the game more real,
if your army morale boost to full or you kill the caisar, you win.

Features
-Morale Bar
-Challenge system
-3rd person camera.
-BNet compatible.
-Can hold up to 10 players online.
-Fluid combat system with loads of action, tactics, and blood.
-Custom skills, models, skins, sounds and music.
-More information and screenshots join http://ragnarokwoe.forum2u.org/post228.html or http://www.gamerisle.com/index.php?board=50.0

The Crew
Valkemiere (Project leader, Terrainer, modeler, skinning, sounds, custom spells and music)
-Buaya Jingkrak- (Triggerer, Game system, custom spells, item)
-Thanatos- (Jass spell maker, Jass triggerer) New Member!
Robot-dude (Modeler , My Guru :p)
RED BARON (Support , Map tester)

Credits
People who have already given their effort for this project:
Black_Stan(Samurai's model)
Olofmoleman(Sakura tree)
Kenshin Uesugi(http://clanlok.info)

Progress
The map progress is 80% ||||||||||

MiniMap
dwnn7.png
66702465ox3.jpg

Hero
The hero we have so far is
herowr9.jpg

for a while we merge 2 team hero into one tavern

here the youtube video about the map, sorry bad movie and no sound >.>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7NC7MffS5s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnwZpvmZFWU

Require
-Require hero of warriors orochi speech sound
-Map tester
-Map hosted on your B-net

4/12/2007
Finishing Nobunaga Oda Skills, and Ma Chao,
with their spells screenshots.

6/12/2007
Making Bao Zhi (recover health)

23/12/2007
-Thanatos- do musou slam spells

till today
-many changed, terrain, minimap, spells

Attachments

• samurai 1.JPG
    samurai 1.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,345
  • hanz0.jpg
    hanz0.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 2,199
  • neworochi2.jpg
    neworochi2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 2,245
  • neworochi3.jpg
    neworochi3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 4,193
  • samurai 0.jpg
    samurai 0.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2,822
  • neworochi4.jpg
    neworochi4.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 2,457
  • neworochi5.jpg
    neworochi5.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 752
  • season2.jpg
    season2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,672
  • orochi2.jpg
    orochi2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,759
  • neworochi7.JPG
    neworochi7.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 2,459
  • machao1.JPG
    machao1.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,632
  • machao2.JPG
    machao2.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 419
  • machao3.JPG
    machao3.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 558
  • machao4.JPG
    machao4.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 2,038
  • nobu1.JPG
    nobu1.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,632
  • nobu2.JPG
    nobu2.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,620
  • nobu3.JPG
    nobu3.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 525
  • baozhi.JPG
    baozhi.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 1,579
Last edited:
Level 34
This looks like an awesome map! Only thing I could see ruining it is the fighting, hope you did/do a good job on it! The models, especially that girl, are very good.

The terrain is very well made. The pink leaves tile is just a color change right? It looks awesome though! The terrain is so very Japanese! Only thing I can say is more tile variation and doodads in spots. The last screenshot for example.

Level 4
Oh crazy, I was looking at this a while back on youtube - you do excellent spelltrigger work.

Really nice terrain work too.

The minimap icons in the OP are a little hard to read though - maybe some manner of higher contrast/borders around them?

Level 13
JRPereira: i'll change the icon off the OP :D thx for the feedback^^

UchihaSasuke : i didnt use camera always rotate facing the hero, just select the hero or press F1, the camera will face front like u see at you tube.( like in playstation when press L1 or R1), so it didnt confused n the game is not hard :D

SerbianBeast : i use stampede special effect ^^

the beta release maybe this january

Level 8
just a question, how do you gonna make the "action" combat system? cuz in a part you say it got action blood and etc... well i want to know, i like the dinamic action :grin:... also, if this map succes, it will be a great map, thats for sure.:infl_thumbs_up:...

Level 8
i saw the trailers xD, its a pity the bad queality... but it looks great... just 1 question, this map got different skills? cuz i see that you have to press an icon to attack, and you always use the same skill (that fast mode). at least you were lvl 1 xD... if im not wrong other with a sword xD... never played warriors orochi... its for PS2??

Level 13
yea every hero have 3 different skills, that hero u seen at youtube, have an ability to move fast, so he can stab sword fast too. The special attack time depend of how much musou he have.

yea warriors orochi is PS2 game, like dynasty warrior and samurai warriors, orochi just collide of them. You can search at youtube about the real game.

today , i'm done with ma chao skills.

Level 8
Not to insult at all but im starting to see alot of people making maps with the concept dota has but this one looks like it might achieve it the rest ive seen havent turned out well or have gone anywhere. This looks like a very fun map and when you need a tester/hoster just pm me

Level 35
Not to insult at all but im starting to see alot of people making maps with the concept dota has but this one looks like it might achieve it the rest ive seen havent turned out well or have gone anywhere. This looks like a very fun map and when you need a tester/hoster just pm me

You have noticed that this aint like Dota right? As it isnt all people who believes dota is the only thing worth playing.. actualy some maps like Dota was made before dota.. and is better...

Level 8
Im guessing you cannot read as i said it has the same concept as dota and that many have tried recreating something such as dota and failed and as i said before that this probbaly wont fail. Next time please dont be ignorant and read whole post and understand what someone is talking about. Thank you

Level 4
Unlike DOTA, this map still has someone around working on it who might be interested in making the map balanced and intuitive, with a learning curve that won't throw newbies but will still encourage skilled play. The map also has unique and coherant theme that will appeal to a wide range of players, along with the model assets, terraining skills, etc. to back it up.

Plus he does great spelltriggers.

Try not to lump this map with trash like DOTA - he's clearly on to something and that something looks really good. DOTA isn't clogging the game list because it's any good - it's just been around long enough to gather up a loyal fanbase (read: rabid 12-year-old battle.net rejects) and get a healthy dose of map promotion analingus from blizzard.

Level 13
i dunno what u talking about...>.>

this game not long to play, bcause of morale bar, no need to kill the leader to win, there is have another way, if you always kill hero, morale bar increase. So if it full you won,

not like Dota, if one of the team have chance absolutly win(far different score), so the poorest team must stand alive for nothing, long game or short game, they still lose.

Level 35
Im guessing you cannot read as i said it has the same concept as dota and that many have tried recreating something such as dota and failed and as i said before that this probbaly wont fail. Next time please dont be ignorant and read whole post and understand what someone is talking about. Thank you

Oh... realy... try reading the creator of the maps comment. This aint like dota...as said.. therefor you cant compare those maps with each other, and anyway comparing everything with dota is a very bad way of judging as many agree that dota isnt a very great map.... but doesnt wanna discuss that here.. as this is a tread for something else.

Btw: Be polite... I wasnt trying to start an argue here, just wanted to correct your mistake. If you notice I been here quite a while and proably know what I am talking about. But good you liked the map... that I wasnt disagreeing with you about.

bbtw: I fully agree with you JRPereira

Level 13
i have question, better i added all hero with shooting arrow skills or not? the arrow shoot, depend on how many arrow he have.
all of the hero is melee, just nobunaga spells is shoot with gun with 2000 range.

but all of the hero dont have shooting animation @_@;

Level 4
If they don't all have shooting animations then those particular heroes probably wouldn't look too good firing arrows - however, do they have animations suitable for thrown weapons like daggers and such? Those would probably be a suitable equivilent.

Level 35
i have question, better i added all hero with shooting arrow skills or not? the arrow shoot, depend on how many arrow he have.
all of the hero is melee, just nobunaga spells is shoot with gun with 2000 range.

but all of the hero dont have shooting animation @_@;

If you need shotting anims I can make those for you... as say I am support in case something else is needed...

Last edited:
Level 8
wow, red baron is friendly xD (though is was a bad guy).

some questions:

¿can the hero be controlled by the "key arrows"?
¿so if you win the first thing you will still sominating at least the other react?

Level 8
Oh... realy... try reading the creator of the maps comment. This aint like dota...as said.. therefor you cant compare those maps with each other, and anyway comparing everything with dota is a very bad way of judging as many agree that dota isnt a very great map.... but doesnt wanna discuss that here.. as this is a tread for something else.

Btw: Be polite... I wasnt trying to start an argue here, just wanted to correct your mistake. If you notice I been here quite a while and proably know what I am talking about. But good you liked the map... that I wasnt disagreeing with you about.

well it was hard to understand your post i had to reread everything because of all the typos but... im not comparing every MAP to dota this maps concept IS like dotas because the object of the game is to level, kill people, deny creeps, farm creeps, use teamwork to kill people, kill towers in order to advance to the next tower, and kill the base. and it doesn't matter if hes TRYING to not make it such as dota but the thing is that hes based the concept off of dota pretty much. and by the way im not saying that dota is the best map but it is a pretty good map its fun and challenging and if you didnt want this to be put up in the thread why would you try and argue with me.

Btw nice screenies and im hoping for this map goodluck

Level 35
wow, red baron is friendly xD (though is was a bad guy).

some questions:

¿can the hero be controlled by the "key arrows"?
¿so if you win the first thing you will still sominating at least the other react?

Ehh what?? Dunno what your talking about.. I am always friendly:wwink:... even to people who doesnt seem to understand.

No, as far as I know it wouldnt be controlled by key arrows
What are you saying? sominating?:wscrolleyes:

btw: Yabooer just quit it would you... you know have many maps that have that gameplay? May of them isnt close to be related to Dota...

Level 13
RED BARON: i think all of blackstan's model have same bone, maybye u can import the archer animation.

Monchopim: i didnt use arrow movement, bcause it will delayed at battlenet

Yabooer: this map dont have tower system, we need to capture some area, which defended by the guard. Kill the guard, u get the area n morale bar + new spawn creep for your army.

today, done making BaoZhi ( chinesse food)
baozhirf2.jpg

Last edited:
Level 8
sorry, i stupid error, i want to put "d" and i press "s" so, instead of : "dominating" its "sominating" xD... :wconfused:...

Status
Not open for further replies.