• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
this is one hour game type,
see the first page i already tell the winning condition
dontworrynf7.png

Level 35
Advice:

Always be very very carefull with a cam system. It can often spoil an entire game.

I would normally only advice cam changing when seeing a movie, or on specific places.

Else the wc3 normal cam serves its purpose much better then cam systems.

(Also adviced that for Robot-Dude)

Take a look at the VillageBuilderGold Freelance hero to see how bad it can be.

Level 4
Advice:

Always be very very carefull with a cam system. It can often spoil an entire game.

I would normally only advice cam changing when seeing a movie, or on specific places.

Else the wc3 normal cam serves its purpose much better then cam systems.

(Also adviced that for Robot-Dude)

Take a look at the VillageBuilderGold Freelance hero to see how bad it can be.

Valkie want to make a different game, so he want to change the camera for uniquery, so, what do you think about this? <.<

Level 12
Nice to see this project undergoing fast. Most team projects end up in the junk yard but this one will surely make it :grin:

So are you ready for the Asian kickass maps coming from Indogamers ; ).

@UchihaSasuke.gr: Yeah true the camera needs not to be in GUI and even so I would encourage it to be a little more titled to the ground since from our expirience playing with Azeroth Grand Prix, the game lags alot when it comes to seeing the sky in thrid or fp camera.

Level 8
ok, we have to be rough? (for example: the (a thing that have a bug) sucks, you have to fix it quickly, is essential), or just normal xD, im asking because some people prefere the tough way,...

Level 2
I have a question, is this only one map? By this the battlefield stage's? Or is it a epic sized map with 2 or more battlefield stages? Like one is Cheng Du while another is Hu Lao gate? (I forgot the names)

Level 3
might I suggest making arows rain from towers for a more realistic japanese castle siege experience?I also would like to say it look very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.