• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sengoku Era - Eternal Dream 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Name: Sengoku Era - Eternal Dream
Status: It's framework is done and is just getting balancing and newer features added to it.
Players: 9
Team: 3 v 3 v 3 (1 Comp per team is also there)
Goal: To wipe out the 2 opposing teams while defending your 4 starting heroes. (All 4 die and you lose)
Game Play: The game play follows the standard battle map game play seen in other Dynasty Warrior/Samurai Warrior esque maps. Each player starts with a gate that spawns men every 1 min 30 secs. Each army region has a special unit unique to that region. Gates change ownership if you take their health low enough and that spawn will become yours. You get 1000 gold every minute as long as your supply depot stands and bounty from killing regular units. There is also an item shop and tavern in each region. If your hero dies, you can pay a sum of gold to receive a new hero and you can buy items to help your hero. (All charge based) Each player has starting missions they can do to alter the battlefield if preformed correctly. (This is the area that needs the most work) I'm often too busy working on the other features to update mission features. But I did add one new mission to this version.
Credits: All unit and hero models that I used are credited to Black_Stan. Spell models and projectiles are credited to various moddlers on hiveworkshop. All icons other then the ones that black_stan made that I used were made by me. Don't expect me to post my icons on hiveworkshop since they like completly go against their icon rules and arent orignal artworks or anything. Just ripped icons. Some might remember them from the Xbox 360 Acheivements for Samurai Warriors 2.
Misc: If you want actual historical background on this war period. You should search Sengoku Era on en.wikipedia.org

Attachments

• Sengoku Era - Eternal Dream v1.7.w3x
    3.9 MB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.