• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Sengoku Era lost models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello gentleman.

Somedays ago i saw some nice models in a map (the map was Dota Nobunaga), they were models from a game named Nobunaga's Ambition.
As a big fan of the serie i decided to make a custom map using these models based on the history of the game.

However i could not find then at any place, only on a forum that had all but dead links to a dead forum =(

So i tried to deprotect the map to take then, they were public on the past anyway. But they were incomplete and unusable even after the deprotection.
to my hapiness i found some of these models at a unprotected map, but there were missing some.

So i came here to ask if any of you guys have these models or a link to a place where i can download then.

They are named Sengoku Era models, there as caracters named as Nobunaga, Musashi, Keiji Maeda, and etc.
they are basically samurais.

I can assure they are public models, i can provide the map with then unprotected or the forum with the dead links too if u guys want.

I thank anyone who tries to help and i would be very greatful to who can provide these models to me.

Thank you for your atention.

Level 6
i havnt found your models by themselves
but i found a map called Sengoku Era - Warlords 1.6
and im going to check now if it has your requested models

THE MAP HAS YOUR MODELS AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS
im going to export all the imports into a file and put it on the pastebin
with the link.
incase it doesn't work im also going to place the map

Last edited:
Level 1
Thanks man ! there is some of the models i was looking for and even new ones!
however there is still a some missing, i found another map with some more too.
just a few missing now, if anyone knows where i can find more i would be greatful

but thanks SonicFlare101, really.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

It would help if you listed the ones you are missing.

Level 1
I managed to get amost all of then.

The only ones that still missing are Masamune Date on the horse and Magoichi Saika.If anyone knows where i can find em, please tell me.

Thanks again guys.

If someone want these models, send me an e-mail( [email protected] ) and i give a pack with em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.