• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Tactic Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Apparently in my latest verison of my map Sengoku Era - Warlords. I was a total fail at making spells that I thought would be easy >.> Latest Verison before I messed up = Sengoku Era - Warlords Beta v3.2 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com Screenshots of the new terrian and stuff in the verison I messed up will be included at the bottom. The spells I messed up on are tactics that every player gets so all requested spells are requested MUI. And I would prefare GUI incase I need to adjust stats or something.

Move All (Unit Spell) - Picks every unit (except heroes) of the player casting the spell and ordering them to Attack Move to the Target point.

Supplies (Unit Spell) - When casted if you have 500 gold you will heal every allied unit by 200 on the map. Cooldown for the spell is like 40.

Ambush (Text Spell) - By typing something like -ninja nobunaga or something else. You will create like 6 ambushing units that surround the target unit with a 400 distance between them. I just need a basic layout for this as I can fill in the text and what units to spawn.

Volley (Unit Spell) - Make a dummy spell of cluster rockets to look like arrows. Max amount of damage that it can do to one unit be like 400. Stun like .01 secs for units and heroes. With a range of like 5000. But the difference of why I can't get it to work is because I want it to cost like 500 gold payment beforehand. Else the spell won't go off. Cooldown of 30.

Edit - Ops, forgot screen shots :p

Attachments

• Warlords 1.jpg
    Warlords 1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Warlords 2.jpg
    Warlords 2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Warlords 3.jpg
    Warlords 3.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 66
Status