• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] WARLORDS : Legends of Sand and Treachery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys:
I'm working on a side project based on those great old games named Warlords. I have published a previous mod named Warlords Empire (mainly inspired from W2), Where you can fight into mass battles with a special chance of get evolved units from the battlefield. For Warlords LOST, all previuos features will be included and improved. There will be new terrain design to handle epic battles with no cliff / pathing limitations.
This is my own pending wc3 personal target, cuz previous warlords was designed with very poor jass knowledge (Last update was on 2010, I started my Computer Enginering career on 2011 and finished it on 2015).

L.O.S.T. will be oriented to castle/fortress/wall gestion with some little risk elements. (controlled area expansion, turn income, etc). It will be multiplayer map with option of make allies/enemies ingame. There are lots of details those will be revealed as game mechanics are deployed. For now you can see some early pics of terrain. if you want to get a deep idea about this mod, try Warlords Empire.

(Thread description under construction. Have a nice day)

Status
Not open for further replies.