• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] Warlords Battlecry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys, im gonna start my map soon called "Warlords Battlecry" if u are familiar with this game, yes, i wanna make him close as possible like the original one, with some new stuff and a few balance's. The idea that i have in mind, well, lets start from the basics, WB3 is/was an old awesome RTS game pretty much like WCR3, with 16 different races, and 28 different classes p/hero. The game is a normal building/units construction with upgrades. You gain resorces such as gold, iron, stone and crystals by converting mines, and put workers ther. The hero system is like an Rpg, u can save ur hero in the end of the match, and load him in the next battle. You can only have 1 hero, 1 classe and 1 race. You can equip items in ur hero, but he can only use 1 for type, like 1sword, 1armor, 1shield, etc... This map will be 1x1 (for now) in a sort of tournament, for exemple, u start the map with 4/8 players, and when the game starts u can load ur hero or create a new one. The heroes will be placed in one spot, and they will be randomly chosen for the 1 battle, like this ---> View attachment 118222 ... you win the battle by destroying all enemy's buildings or if he surrender. Your hero will be rewarded with 1 random item for each battle u won, if u reach the grand finals and win the battle, the reward item will be a better one.

The game will have 16 Races with 28 Classes for ur hero
All units/heroes will be balanced
Units/Heroes stats/effects will be the same as the Original WB3
1Titan for Race (Titan's are the strongest units in the game, u can only create 1 p/match)
Items will be classified: Normal, Rare, Set, Epic

Help:
Im kinda alone on this, i would need someone with skills on world edit/jass to join me and make this happen
Any suggestion's or tips are welcome
Sry for my bad english im from Portugal.

Contact me on: https://www.facebook.com/gspot.alverca

Level 11
Warlords is possibly my favorite game series of all time so I really hope you actually make progress on this. Will be a pretty huge undertaking if you want to emulate the game accurately. You'll have to make a lot of compromises on unit and building models if you want the map to be a reasonable size, there were an unbelievable amount of units in WBC3 and most of them don't resemble any units in WC3. Not to mention the vastly different combat statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.