• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlords Battlecry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys, im gonna start my map soon called "Warlords Battlecry" if u are familiar with this game, yes, i wanna make him close as possible like the original one, with some new stuff and a few balance's. The idea that i have in mind, well, lets start from the basics, WB3 is/was an old awesome RTS game pretty much like WCR3, with 16 different races, and 28 different classes p/hero. The game is a normal building/units construction with upgrades. You gain resorces such as gold, iron, stone and crystals by converting mines, and put workers ther. The hero system is like an Rpg, u can save ur hero in the end of the match, and load him in the next battle. You can only have 1 hero, 1 classe and 1 race. You can equip items in ur hero, but he can only use 1 for type, like 1sword, 1armor, 1shield, etc... This map will be 1x1 (for now) in a sort of tournament, for exemple, u start the map with 4/8 players, and when the game starts u can load ur hero or create a new one. The heroes will be placed in one spot, and they will be randomly chosen for the 1 battle, like this ---> exemple.jpg ... you win the battle by destroying all enemy's buildings or if he surrender. Your hero will be rewarded with 1 random item for each battle u won, if u reach the grand finals and win the battle, the reward item will be a better one.

The game will have 16 Races with 28 Classes for ur hero
All units/heroes will be balanced
Units/Heroes stats/effects will be the same as the Original WB3
1Titan for Race (Titan's are the strongest units in the game, u can only create 1 p/match)
Items will be classified: Normal, Rare, Set, Epic

Help:
Im kinda alone on this, i would need someone with skills on world edit/jass to join me and make this happen
Any suggestion's or tips are welcome
Sry for my bad english im from Portugal.

Contact me on: https://www.facebook.com/gspot.alverca

Status
Not open for further replies.