• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes of Warcraft ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hmmhssss i need help with my map u can see it here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/heroes-warcraft-orpg-167794/
i need help with some trigger... mostly with terrain... because it's really bad also i will look forward to some brain stormer and i will wait for few ideas just say to me what u can do and i will think about ur talent and may be i will ad u in team
REMEMBER I AM RECRUTING TEAM MEMBERS:
I will give u credits...
ofc +rep
ofc positive comments
ofc "Vote for Approval" for all your resources
ofc i will rate all ur resources by 5/5
and i will give u creative and allow u to add smoething urs, specific in my map

Level 14
in addition to that it isnt really proper to do this -.-"
ofc "Vote for Approval" for all your resources
ofc i will rate all ur resources by 5/5
even more promise it to ppl to help you. resource votes should be based on the usefulness and quality of that certain resource, not how good friends you are. by casting your vote for resource approval, you verify that the resource, in your opinion, is good enough for hiveworkshop database.

Level 23
Totally agree with karland90.

Following points i would like to mention for the future:
1. This is the wrong thread when you are searching for a project team, DEMIGOD linked you the right one.
2. Ressource moderation follows, as kaland90 says, specific guidelines and qualitystandards, and should not be done by personal relation.
And I hope that noone here around tries to became friends of the mod to get their stuff approved, and I also think, that the mods wouldn't go for this kinda system, too. So don't do soemthing like that please!
3. Weren't you the guy who blamed othere people and ripped icons from WoW?
In the future you should think of what you do here first and read the rules, acting like this won't help you, when you want to request something on your own.

Hope those points help you a little. And yeah, if you think of all those 3 things, i might help you fixing your terrain - but only a BIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.