• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Field of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Field of Blood
This is my newest project. It will be a mix of a strategy/risk-game and a hero-arena and will contain parts of the famous map Legion TD War.

Selection
At first you have to select a race and a hero. At the moment there are the classical races Holy, Nature, Death and the Barbarians.

Each race has 3 different heroes but don't want to make boring ones like a Paladin or a Death Knight but rather originally heroes like a Vampire-Lord or sth. like this.

How to Play
In this game 2 teams will fight each other in epic battles. The first team which wins a specific number of battles wins.

Between each battle you can build with a worker units on the side of the battlefield which belongs to your team. You can't controll that units. When the battle beginns they will run across the battlefield and fight the enemy units. After the fight your units will respawn equal which team wins. Each race has its own units.

Heroes
The only unit you can control whil the battle is your hero. He isn't much stronger as a a normal unit but he is your chance to have more influence about what happens on the battlefield. Between the battles you can make him stronger by buying items and other things.

Upgrades
It will be possible to upgrade your units but in a way you are able to develop some new tactics and not like that:
Catapult (Level 1) can be upgradet to Catapult (Level 2)
Catapult (Level 2) can be upgradet to Catapult (Level 3)
but you can choose between different options:
Catapult can be upgradet to
1.Demolisher (Improved Catapult with fire-attack) Or
2.Siege Fortress (Shorter range but more live and has a Stamina-Aura)

If you have any ideas or tips for units, heroes, hero-abilities races or other please tell it to me, I need them :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.