• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40k Campaign Storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
The Storyline follows Chaplain Alek and Battle-Brothers Gabriel, Zek, Anon, and Apothecary Sven, known as the Chaplain Brothers

Before the Emperor's Sons Battle-barge ,inorbit around Tartaurus IV, was shot down by Imperial Tau forces, the Marines inside the battle-barge had already bailed out. In one drop pod, Chaplain Alek and his battle-brothers had miscalculated by a decimal their landing point and fell crashed-landed in the hostile jungles of Tartaurus IV. Tartaurus was currently under Tau control, and both Space Marine and Cadian(maybe Death Korps of Krieg if my model requests get accepted)troops are deployed there to retake the planet. Drawn, by an abundant ecosystem, Tyranid Hive-Fleet Colossus had several colonies inside the planet. As the Chaplain and his retinue manuever through the forest, they are constantly assaulted by Tau guirellas. However, they find Marines that also miscalculated their drop and landed in the jungle. After 3 days, the Marines enter an Imperial Outpost where several Cadian regiments are stationed. During the night, the Tau attack, rushing to the defences, the Cadians and the Marines are to hold our for 30 minutes, until reinforcements arrive. Commisar Yarrick, commander of the outpost, is killed in the assault, and Chaplain Alek resumes command. After 40 minutes however, reinforcements do not arrive. By then only 50 Guardsmen and all but one marine are alive. Alek calls for a last stand, but suddenly the Tyranid swarm attack the Tau from the rear. Seeing this as a distraction, Alek charges the Tau and Tyranid. With the Tau disorganized and retreating, they are no match for the marines and guardsmen. However, the 'nids prove to worthwhile enemy, they slay all the guardsmen, and 2 more marines before Space marine reinforcements arrive (50 marines+Predator+Dreadnought+10 Terminators).
The Tyranids are killed, and the both Tau and Tyranid bodies are all burned. The Outpost is abandoned.The Marines go down the road throught the day, but are ambushed once more by Tyranids, the nids dont stand a chance against the terminators, and thereforce are killed. The Marines reach Marine Ground Command, and are reunited with their company.

Thats pretty much missions 1-3, 1 being the travel through the jungle, 2 being defence of the outpost, and 3 being the road ambush.
Im more than open for suggestions

Level 15
First of all, you may want to improve two things if your planning on making a map: get used to spelling properly, maps made by people who can't spell seem noobish, as opposed to ones that have proper spelling, which seem very professional. The second thing is grammar. Spelling properly is one thing, but sentences that don't make sense are atrocious. Keep these two things in mind, and, if you get your requests done, PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH THE PUBLIC AND/OR WITH ME! Oh, and good luck on your map. If it does good and gets far, I'll look forward to playing it one time.

P.S. FOR THE EMPEROR!

Level 22
yah, i know that spelling and grammar makes everything nice and all, and i do put in effort to get everthing right. so far, ive got a few of the vehicles down, and im asking some people for a few infantry guys.
Death to the False God!

Level 15
There is a space marine model made by PyramidHe@d already out there I think. If not, you could PM me for it. There is also a defiler model.

Level 4
Nice story. Although me being a Tau fan I didn't like the fact that they all got slaughtered. The Space Marines' Dreadnought and Predator probably could have accounted for at least half of the Tyranid casualties, so I can see why they won. Also, which Terminators were present? Ranged Terminators would rip them to shreds with Assault Cannons and Las-guns. Assault Terminators would also rip them apart with serious melee damage, and the fact they have Power Hammers makes them even more dangerous.
5/5 for the story. Keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.